ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

ZMAX

Archives for May 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jesse1337
Zte Max Z970 charger cable *very* lose at the port.
How do you fix a lose port where you charge? Where you're able to move the cord left and right, and…
in ZMAX
Question
dmxx
Maxpro no bluetooth
Hello all, love my zmax pro  but it has recently  started acting buggy over last  couple of weeks. …
in ZMAX
Question
zems1995
Family mobile still has me on bo3
What's there deal I'd like my phone to run smoth for once
in ZMAX
eizthizz
Phone app not working
Phone app closes immediately any suggestions
in ZMAX
asianrocker
mic adapter
Can someone tell me if this will work on zmax pro? Microphone Adapter Cable Kit for Android - …
in ZMAX
freddiez
FINALLY DID THE MUCH MALGNED FACTORY RESET AND VOILA, GOOD AS NEW
That's right my ZMPeeps. Noticed a significant drop in battery life since the B20 update. Saved m…
in ZMAX
alant
What happened to my apps within folders?
Hello, I have a ZTE ZMAX2 android phone.  A few months ago, I created folders to keep certain ico…
in ZMAX
Question
johnny_0920
b14 and nougat
i know there is no nougat update for the zmax pro but if there there was, would i need to update to…
in ZMAX
datboy29
I just downloaded a software update for the ZTE Zmax Pro from Metro PCS, dated May 1st, 2017. The is
I just downloaded a software update for the ZTE Zmax Pro from Metro PCS, dated May 1st, 2017. The i…
in ZMAX
Question
snn5
Z981 does not refresh tower
For whatever reason once the phone loses signal I have to toggle airplane mode to reconnect when in…
in ZMAX
Question
quack
ZMAX pro dpi
I own a ZMAX pro which has an amazing 6 inch screen. The problem is that since the stock DPI is set…
in ZMAX
mossyoakblack
Constantly losing signal zmax pro tmobile
I've searched here to find my exact problem.. but can't find anything exactly like it.. My sign…
in ZMAX
Question
asianrocker
What's up with data connection?
I see this always popping up today. Data network unavailable can't download will retry. So I was fo…
in ZMAX
aracely.lucero30@gmail.com
Sound on playback horrible
Does anyone know how to fix the sound? Everytime I go live or record a video you can't make out any…
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
bigkeon22
Notification
Ever since I got the B20 software update my zte Zmax pro default text message app hasn't been showi…
in ZMAX
wolfie0827
Update B14
Ok, just had this happen this morning 05-24-2017. System says "System update available." so I start…
in ZMAX
Question
andrwho
Bypass FTC Google Lock Zmax
This method is for allot of Google account login trouble. Will probably work for most Androids. The…
in ZMAX
crashsuit
[Zmax Pro] BlueTooth keeps turning itself off, happening to anyone else?
MetroPCS branded Zmax Pro on B20 update.  Once or twice a day I notice BlueTooth has turned itself …
in ZMAX
cchavis
ZTE will not come out of Android recover
Experts and fellow users, My ZTE decided to reboot itself and now will not come out of Android R…
in ZMAX
Question
jesse1337
Zte Max Z970 overheats when it's hot outside.
When it gets into the 90s the phone overheats and a lot of stuff ceases to work. For example, I can…
in ZMAX
Question
asianrocker
Bootloader request form?
ZTE, can you really just unlock our phone's bootloader? Our phone has been released almost a year a…
in ZMAX
jclmasterzmp
Belt Holster For Zmax Pro With Heavy Duty Case
I am looking for suggestions for a Belt Holster For Zmax Pro In A Heavy Duty Case.  Its dimensions …
in ZMAX
Question
dal93
Zmax Pro messages
Hello all, I have recently purchased a Zte Zmax Pro from MetroPcs. Since I started using it I ha…
in ZMAX
jrodri818
My system processor doesnt work
I have a Zte Zmax Pro and i was using it and it died, while it was charging i turned it on and it d…
in ZMAX
Question
thecruisemermaid
Just got a ZTE MAX PRO and restored my contacts from CM BACKUP but why do they keep disappearing ?
Hi everyone . Just got a ZTE Max Pro from Metro PCS and while I really like the phone I am very fru…
in ZMAX
Question
wlsnoops
Fingerprint Login
I downloaded and installed the B20 update on my ZTE Pro Max over the weekend. Since then, two of my…
in ZMAX
Question
daytonlfox22
zte max froze on lading screen
battery died when i charged it and turn it back on it stuck on the loading screen last time it happ…
in ZMAX
hugostiglitz_88
Touchscreen not working correctly while in case
I've owned 2 cases and both of them have multitouch issues while inside of cases. These are the …
in ZMAX
atomcynic@outlook.com
New
Hi Im Chuck and very ready to update. Iam using the ZMaxPro
in ZMAX
mrmom
B20 update how ?
Hi all, how/ where do I get the new update ? I went to settings-about system update, clicked instal…
in ZMAX
Answered