ZMAX

Get answers to your ZTE ZMAX smartphone questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

ZMAX

Archives for June 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Whyisblue
ZTE Zmax Pro 7.0
When is Android 7.0 coming to The ZTE Zmax Pro, Thanks in advance...
in ZMAX
sheba69
ZTE Zmax Pro Won't Unlock
Can anyone tell me how to do this
in ZMAX
Answered
qfields2016
Class Action Lawsuit
Heard a rumor and saw something online mentioning a Class Action Lawsuit on the Zmax Pro? Anyone el…
in ZMAX
Answered
white82white
Numerous issues
What is the point with having a phone with this big of a screen and this much storage if it's not b…
in ZMAX
shunny1999
Dual clock
How do I get rid of the dual clock on my lock screen.
in ZMAX
mysticism1
Google Assistant MALFUNCTIONING!!!!
Setting the alarm in the morning using Google Assistant is completely POINTLESS!!! When the time co…
in ZMAX
Cheekey97
ZTE Zmax Pro Automatic Reboot/Stuck MetroPCS boot screen
Hello! I hope you all are well. I've been an issue with my ZTE Zmax Pro. A while ago, my phone dro…
in ZMAX
Answered
donkribblin
ZMaxPro 4gLTE not working with Google Play
I have a zMax Pro on MetroPCS. I cannot get Google Play services to work while on 4gLTE. They work …
in ZMAX
asianrocker
Reset password?
Am I the only 1 that got this message? I log in today and got a message that I need to reset passwo…
in ZMAX
mrkenny32
Screen Lock
I've been using my fingerprint to login so much I forgot my screen lock pin. I go to settings and t…
in ZMAX
alexia
Got the phone number i requested ty.
Got the phone number i requested ty.
in ZMAX
ZackeryTE
Different systems and operating software
Is there any hidden or "locked" system updates or software that will make my zmax better??
in ZMAX
FrostyMcButt
Help with receiving images
Don't know if this is a fixable thing but whenever I'm sent multiple images it converts into a vide…
in ZMAX
Answered
alexia
Please send me your direct phone number.
Please send me the direct phone number for the customer service reps. I bought my phone since last …
in ZMAX
chillyleek
Why my phone keep sending multi messaging to same place
Whenever I txt a msg to anyone I get txt saying I sent same txt plenti of times.
in ZMAX
Answered
choopes7890
ZTE Max Pro Won't Stay on Vibrate
Every time I turn my phone on vibrate, it turns itself back to full on volume. It is really drivin…
in ZMAX
Kereke
My ZTE ZMAX PRO isn't holding a charge.
The phone isn't holding a single charge when the phone is finished charging. It charges just fine y…
in ZMAX
larry_hua
JaissielR
ZTE ZMaX pro Mobile data does not work
It activates the mobile data and it does not work. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know…
in ZMAX
chas69416
Zte zmax pro help
When I watch live tv or a movie or play a game it flashes like it's going to a different screen and…
in ZMAX
Answered
stacylk2003
Anyone having trouble with the Wells Fargo Mobile app?
My ZTE MAX does not work. All other bank mobile apps work. Anyone?
in ZMAX
Answered
illusionsnc
TXT MSG NOTIFICATION
A recent system update has caused my notifications of a text messages to disappear. Specifically, i…
in ZMAX
lisa112
Unfortunately, stock Andriod has stopped
Ok, I just started getting this error. Unfortunately, stock Android has stopped. I haven't installe…
in ZMAX
Answered
shannon35218
Stock Android stopped working
Ever since I cracked my screen when I dropped it this phone hasn't worked right.  I keep getting a …
in ZMAX
Answered
mike0062
Is there a way to upgrade my Zmax 2 to Marshmallow?
I don't have AT&T but use the At&t network thru Consumer cellular.Tried dumping the cache, …
in ZMAX
Answered
strong_blk_mind
ZMax Pro 2 no 5Ghz Wifi
I Purchased a ZTE ZMax Pro 2 as it advertised dual band wifi, and was told at Metro PCS it had dual…
in ZMAX
Answered
snn5
Z981 End of Life?
Are we figuring that the ZMP has run its course and the only updates it might receive are security …
in ZMAX
Question
queenbae242
ZTE Max Pro B20 update issue
Hey guys, I've recently updated my ZMax Pro in March but ever since the new update my back camera a…
in ZMAX
Answered
l80magpie
Trouble making calls on ZTE ZMAX 2
The phone will show 4 bars. It appears to try to dial for several seconds, then ends the call. Subs…
in ZMAX
Answered
brotato
No Lte and network dissconect
So I got this ZTE zmax pro about a month ago and about 2weeks ago it dropped network for the first …
in ZMAX
Answered