ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

techright techright

Joined on: January 14, 2017

User's Score: 80

ZMAX

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
llj59
Nougat?????!!!!!!
I am still wondering, when the Zmax pro is getting the Nougat.
in ZMAX
Locked CFA
msteble
How can we stop the ZTE Zmax from casting to a vizeo tv when it comes into range?
Help our son in laws ZTE Zmax phones keep casting you tube on our Vizeo Theatre tv whenever they ar…
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
JanetZajdek
Messenger
HELP!!!! I recently update my zte zmax pro phone. Now when someone sends me a message the icon box…
in ZMAX
CPA
russell147
No BLADE ZMAX
How is metro PC's going to launch there phone and have none in the stores come on metro
in ZMAX
Z
mizuno_a
ZTE ZMAX Pro Customization tips?
So this is kind of a two part question... * I've had a ZMAX for almost a year now and have enj…
in ZMAX
Samantha0
Bad performance and quick battery loss
I am having problems with the performance of the ZTE Zmax Pro. The apps aren't responding. I also h…
in ZMAX
CPA
wolfie0827
Downloads Disappear since last update B21.
Anyone else having trouble with downloads (web, bluetooth, MMS...) disappearing just after being do…
in ZMAX
CPA
oklahomahoss
App Storage location question
Hey guys. So...I had ZMax Pro for a year, then dropped it, like an idiot, so just bought another o…
in ZMAX
hottbitchick
Storage card updates.
What does it mean, " copy update package to storage card for system updates?!" I don't understan…
in ZMAX
Answered CFA
jesse1337
ZMax Pro - Camera images are dark when camera is pointed towards light.
How do you make it so the ZMax Pro can take pictures with out every thing going dark when it's poin…
in ZMAX
CTA
keithisreal2013
Volume
Hello all The last few days my Z Max Pro has been acting up. I will put my phone on silent and a…
in ZMAX
Kjohns9836
Several problems after updates.
I have had my ZTE for almost a year now and my son has had his for about 6 months. We have loved ou…
in ZMAX
keithisreal2013
Possible Update?
For everyone in this community who said the Z Max Pro wasn't getting any looks with Android N
in ZMAX
Locked Z
1bmwdriver
z958 switched to T-Mobile - will I still get Nougat update
I recently switched carriers with my zmax2. If the zmax2 is upgraded to nougat how do I get it?
in ZMAX
Z CPA
amathias0003
Z958 wont complete setup wizard after hard reset....
So, i was attempting to move my photos from my phone to my laptop but ran into some issues that i o…
in ZMAX
Z
NurdBurd
Is there a digital version of the user manual for Z981?
Repeated: Is there a digital version of the user manual for Z981?
in ZMAX
Answered Z
sshasan
ZMAX Pro (981) - August Security Patch
ZMAX Pro (981) receives August 1st Security Patch This brings the Metro PCS variant up to Build …
in ZMAX
phonepro4sho
Why ZTE should unlock bootloader
ZTE I have been a great fan of all things electronic for many years. When I saw the specifications …
in ZMAX
root_user
Just received the Zmax Pro B21 update, anyone know whats new?
Its relatively small, I'm thinking security patches. Cant find anything new, no badge icon for rec…
in ZMAX
jasonmeme
R.I.P Volume Buttons & Headphone Jack
Coming from a bootlooping V10, I bought the ZMAX Pro Pre-paid from T-mobile. @mrjlwilliams great vi…
in ZMAX
Songbird
Call Issues
Is there a way to make the touch sensitivity different every time I use my phone to call someone it…
in ZMAX
CPA
ngscaos
how to disable the battery percentage?
how can I disable to battery percentage? I have the zmax z981. Tried the holding the settings gear,…
in ZMAX
CPA
zbeast
Google Maps Not Rotating to Landscape on ZMP
My Google Maps is not Rotating to Landscape on my Zmax Pro. Has any1 run into this issue & a…
in ZMAX
CPA
wwool
Emergency calls/no service
I just bought two of the zmax pro phones. The store set them up and they were working fine, I got 1…
in ZMAX
Answered CFA
tonyc69
worst phone
worst phone i have ever owned had to send for repairs twice in 6 months battery don't hold good cha…
in ZMAX
truthminers
How to contact ZTE and ask them to stop apps that cause malware
My phone storage and memory are precious. I don't keep unneeded apps, music, videos or photos. My…
in ZMAX
Locked Z
mkm
random, more frequent restarts
hi folks! new to this crowd, though i've had my phone since the fall of '14. first off, love my MAX…
in ZMAX
Answered
ivandepaula
Tips for cleaning the display
Hi folks! Recently I bought a Z981 I see it gets many fingerprints...do you have any tips for clean…
in ZMAX
CPA
ivandepaula
Z981 tips for extending battery life
Hi folks! do you know some tips for extending the battery life of a Z981? Thanks!
in ZMAX
CPA
mjablon
ZMax Pro Anroid Nougat Update
Hello I am brand new here .. thinking about buying the ZMax pro from Tmobile. Ive seen some very go…
in ZMAX
CFA