ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

ZMAX

Archives for September 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mrmom
Backup SD card to PC
Hi all, I got a new 128 g SD card for my ZMAX PRO Z981 and I need to know how to backup the SD card…
in ZMAX
Aerospaceman
Moved: Sd card storage.
This discussion has been moved.
in ZMAX
asianrocker
LOL. RIP Zmax Pro
I did not know ZTE officially does not give a **** about Zmax Pro anymore. I have this thread on bo…
in ZMAX
CPA
Mario9736
Software
Why can't we upload software like make my ZTE Max into a Windows OS or make my ZTE program and uplo…
in ZMAX
CPA
BrandyNic12
Lock screen camera question
My youngest daughter keeps unlocking my phone by going to the camera on the bottom right side of my…
in ZMAX
Ponyboy
Old ZTE ZMAX
I have a old ZTE ZMAX phone. I haven't used it in a year. It's never given me any issues at. But wh…
in ZMAX
Z
berzerker417
Root & Nougat update for Zmax Pro
_How in the *** do we not hwve a definitive answer about w-en or if Nougat is coming to the Pro? H…
in ZMAX
CPA
Riesh
How do I get a replacement phone?
A couple months ago my phone reset itself and when it came back on the notifications don't pop up, …
in ZMAX
Answered
jcunni14
Garbage
Worst phone I have ever owned. Numerous issues. Been up the the store 3 times now and called servic…
in ZMAX
LaShelleKinney1
Battery Life
I am having an issue with battery life. I am constantly having to charge my phone throughout the da…
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
Atomsplitter
Zerotova
Now it's the battery
Seriously ZTE what are you guys doing? Whatever update I received is killing my battery. 100% to 16…
in ZMAX
CPA
RhythmicSeed
ZTE ZMAX PRO (Z981) - Modifications - DIY/ How To...
What are the (safest)best apps, hacks and Mods?
in ZMAX
joyce
my zmxax pro just stopped charging for no reason help
my phone was just bought in jan i need help
in ZMAX
Answered Z
DaveyMaxpro
upgrade to nougat and oreo and get 4GLTE
please id like to know if the ZMAXPRO phone will get a package update thats gonna fix the issue of …
in ZMAX
Answered
Lopaka
Dropping data on your Zmax? This may be the reason...
Perhaps this will help someone and maybe someone can help me. Here's my ongoing story. I bought m…
in ZMAX
CPA
EaglesKaRe
Z-958 (AT&T): Why No Access to any Android Build Version(s) or Links from ZTE Website?
Purchased the phone from AT&T. There is an AT&T Software Update link in the Settings page. …
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
laneantn
ZTE ZMAX CHAMP CRACKED LCD WOES
I'm in hot persuit of an LCD SCREEN TOUCH DIGITIZER ASSEMBLY for my husbands 3 week old ZMAX CHAMP …
in ZMAX
CPA