ZMAX

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

ZMAX

Archives for September 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
BrandyNic12
Lock screen camera question
My youngest daughter keeps unlocking my phone by going to the camera on the bottom right side of my…
in ZMAX
Ponyboy
Old ZTE ZMAX
I have a old ZTE ZMAX phone. I haven't used it in a year. It's never given me any issues at. But wh…
in ZMAX
Z
berzerker417
Root & Nougat update for Zmax Pro
_How in the *** do we not hwve a definitive answer about w-en or if Nougat is coming to the Pro? H…
in ZMAX
CPA
Riesh
How do I get a replacement phone?
A couple months ago my phone reset itself and when it came back on the notifications don't pop up, …
in ZMAX
Answered
jcunni14
Garbage
Worst phone I have ever owned. Numerous issues. Been up the the store 3 times now and called servic…
in ZMAX
LaShelleKinney1
Battery Life
I am having an issue with battery life. I am constantly having to charge my phone throughout the da…
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
Atomsplitter
Zerotova
Now it's the battery
Seriously ZTE what are you guys doing? Whatever update I received is killing my battery. 100% to 16…
in ZMAX
CPA
RhythmicSeed
ZTE ZMAX PRO (Z981) - Modifications - DIY/ How To...
What are the (safest)best apps, hacks and Mods?
in ZMAX
joyce
my zmxax pro just stopped charging for no reason help
my phone was just bought in jan i need help
in ZMAX
Answered Z
DaveyMaxpro
upgrade to nougat and oreo and get 4GLTE
please id like to know if the ZMAXPRO phone will get a package update thats gonna fix the issue of …
in ZMAX
Answered
Lopaka
Dropping data on your Zmax? This may be the reason...
Perhaps this will help someone and maybe someone can help me. Here's my ongoing story. I bought m…
in ZMAX
CPA
EaglesKaRe
Z-958 (AT&T): Why No Access to any Android Build Version(s) or Links from ZTE Website?
Purchased the phone from AT&T. There is an AT&T Software Update link in the Settings page. …
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
laneantn
ZTE ZMAX CHAMP CRACKED LCD WOES
I'm in hot persuit of an LCD SCREEN TOUCH DIGITIZER ASSEMBLY for my husbands 3 week old ZMAX CHAMP …
in ZMAX
CPA