ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1180

ZMAX

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
gxjenkins
ZMAX PRO System Update error
I have a zmax pro with Android version 6.0.1, Build Z981V1.0.0B21 Just realized it today that wh…
in ZMAX
niella
I need a new charger for my Zmax Pro.
How and where could I find one? The cord to my charger is broken so it takes forever to charge my p…
in ZMAX
CPA
britt
Help confused
I woke up this am and my screen had this on it. Idk what it is or why it's there. But it is botheri…
in ZMAX
RAGNAR
UI tunner unable to activate
I've tried to use the process that is the same on every site I visit to find a way to activate my U…
in ZMAX
CPA
maejones
Some sheets missed from excel
I was working with Excel document on my ZMAX during some hours. I saved all my changes, I quitted f…
in ZMAX
Answered CPA
Nasute
Z958 Mi-Moment
Has ZTE yet answered for the removal of an app many people had important stuff to remember on?
in ZMAX
Locked CFA
TheTortoiseKid
My phone restarts a lot??? And takes forever to start up again??
So I've had my ZMAX Pro for a little over a year now and there haven't been as many problems with i…
in ZMAX
CPA
nyashaallen1
Video calling not working
The video calling is greyed out on my phone. I tried from the dial pad and the option to video call…
in ZMAX
CTA
scottmandue
ZMAX PRO work with gear S3?
I am thinking of getting a Samsung Gear S3 but would like to know if it is comparable with my ZTE Z…
in ZMAX
Randomness0000
Volume and bass decrease when locking phone (ZTE Zmax Champ)
I've had the Zmax Champ for a few weeks now and its been working great, but i started having an odd…
in ZMAX
CTA
Laina
bad455ta
Screen not responsive to touch at all
Hello. I have a ZTE ZMAX Pro and I just need some help. I dropped my phone about 6 inches and the s…
in ZMAX
Answered CTA
sh4hid
ZTE Zmax Pro (Tmobile) Screen clunky after reset
My sister reset her phone and when it turned on the screen was not responding well to touches. The …
in ZMAX
jargee
Z981 Nougat
Had 981since summer 2016...still at v6...phone now obsolete...Huawei Mate SE is my 2018 phone....la…
in ZMAX