Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
chronoserge456
Axon 7 vs S7 Edge Camera Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni3pb7UwwJU This is a bit disappointing as the OIS does not look…
tietje
Wood Grain
Is it just me or does it look wood grain at both ends of the phone at the speaker grill ZTE Axon…
mlbdude
Axon 7 camera improvements
I was excited about the Axon 7 since it's debut in May even though I'm not desperate to upgrade my …
ichmoimeyo
FM Radio
1) Will the FM Radio [(76-108 MHz) with RDS] come enabled on all Axon 7 versions? 2) Is ZTE active…
Accepted Answer
arjuns
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Camera Samples
I found this video of Asus Zenfone 3 D camera samples. The Camera is really impressive and looks li…
bahula24
Axon 7 vs LG G5
In Austria and Germany the Lg G5 and the Axon 7 cost pretty much the same. Which one is better?
Question
arjuns
Zenfone 3 Deluxe vs OP3 Camera Test
I found this video comparison of Zenfone 3 D vs OP3. Zenfone 3 smokes OP3 One Plus 3 Vs Asus Zen…
emf1138
7/4, did I miss something?
Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of AXON announcement? Did I miss something?
musicdjm
Anyone Else excited to see the return of ZTE's Mi-Pop feature in the Axon 7
The feature was absent from there Axon pro in the original form however from the videos online Ive …
Question
vaga
$300 Axon Pro with $75 B&H Gift Card
[Deal Alert] ZTE Axon Pro on sale for $299.99 with free $75 B&H gift card and clear case Se…
james
New Article re: Axon 7
ZTE Axon 7: A surprise flagship contender • The Register
arjuns
Axon 7 Review from user
Guys, check out Axon 7 review of 6gb version from the user who was helping with answers on xda foru…
rhinology
Interesting things about Axon 7 from Chinese community
Random interesting things about Axon 7 from official Chinese support forum: * A new firmware updat…
bunita
Lots of real life Axon 7 camera samples in fullscreen
Here`s an italian preview with a good bit of photos taken with the Axon 7. http://andreagaleazzi.co…
p_user2001
AXON 1 supporting Android 6
Still waiting. Very disappointed that no updates regarding the Android  6 for Axon 1. Software and…
sreenath_ks
The Reddit thread on ZTE's review by TechRadar
ZTE Axon 7 hands on review : Android ZTE Axon 7 hands on review | TechRadar Camera & Au…
harmtan2
Axon 7 featured on Newegg front page.
Anyone else notice this? I searched the website and obviously it's not actually being sold, but hop…
rzracer
Bye Oneplus 3
Only had the Oneplus a few days and only bought it because of it's unlocked bootloader and the high…
dabehrs
July 4th launch????
Ok, so by now you've seen the tweet about the 4th. What do you think it means (Image)
Poll
beenwaitingforthis
Youtube review of Chinese 128gb version
I found this fairly good amateur video review of the Chinese 128gb version of the Axon 7. Some …
swaroopa
Will the front firing speakers make the Audio Experience better?
I wanted to know if the front firing speakers make the audio experience any better? I remember HTC …
Accepted Answer
dylan_addeo9@hotmail.com
runtohell121
ZTE Axon and Axon Pro Sale [July 4th only]: 32gb Axon $129 and 64gb Pro $229.98
B&H Photo Video has the ZTE Axon on sale for July 4th only! ZTE Axon 32gb + screen protector…
mrazwan27@gmail.com
Are there two different variants axon 7?
Hello to all, I wanted to find out if anyone knows which variants are coming to international m…
kowoliksn
zte axon 7 availibility through media markt saturn etc.
the question i have is if anyone knows maybe when the zte axon 7 is sold through out these shops ? …
grandmasterbooty
A post regarding the hype around this phone.
Hi I've been really hyped about the A7, to the point that I check this forum and XDA multiple times…
arjuns
Excellent Audio test and Review of Axon 7
Guys check out this video of Axon 7 audio and speakers test my this guy from YouTube. ZTE Axon 7 …
darntonm
Verizon use
I'm really excited about this device.  I've been on the Samsung Note bandwagon for my last two devi…
james
SPAM??
I don't have the time to translate all these messages, but it would appear someone spammed the Axon…
Accepted Answer
xp_1
How is ZTE with software updates?
Hey guys, I am currently looking for a new phone. I have read about the Axon 7 and it piqued my int…