Axon

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
starman
Is this the reason for the US Axon 7 Delay?
Saw this on pocketnow.com.  Not sure how this will impact the US Axon 7 shipments.  Maybe this is t…
destradx
Will the Axon 7 be Available....
To Amazon on launch or will we have the use ZTEUSA store? As I pay for prime I would love to take a…
02busa
For you guys on Twitter. Retweet the ZTE tweet in this thread for a chance to get $77 off the Axon 7
I'm not on Twitter, but figured I would share this for those of you that are. ZTE will be choosing …
axon7hype
Axon 7 page on Amazon.es? Release on 30th of July for 450€?
Hello guys, just spotted this: https://www.amazon.es/ZTE-Axon-64GB-Smartphone-Snapdragon/dp/B01H…
destradx
Chance for an announcement this week.
As we are Moving into late June now, What do you think are are chances for an announcement this wee…
thephantom
Leaked (and now removed) order page w/specs...
July 1 -- hmph.  Hoping it's wrong.  Specs (pasted below) suggest two configs.  More unanswered que…
dylan_addeo9@hotmail.com
France release at "end of the day"..
This was on ZTE France's most recent picture/tweet. Translation: "Good! It is at what time? I'm …
georatm
Will ZTE finance?
Not sure if I asked this already, but what kind of financing options has ZTE offered in the past? A…
Question
jtzmax7
Your axon 7 slogans!?!?!
We all know all phones especially flagships have some slogan for an ad campaign, mine would be "sim…
dakalter
Cases?
So since this isn't a carrier release I know finding cases can be pretty tough.  Has anybody found …
aerorunner
Axon 7 Release
Will the Axon 7 be released in the U.S. in the next week?  Have any bold and hopefully accurate pre…
Poll
aerorunner
Axon 7 Points Coupon
Seeing as I now have 5,000 points I was wondering how I get my $50 off coupon??? Thanks!
Question
max1001-us
Axon 7 FCCID page
For those restless people that are dying to know more information about USA version, i present to y…
flybri
Is the AMOLED Screen on the Axon 7 Calibrated at All?
Curious to know if the display on the Axon 7 is calibrated at all.  After reading the review of the…
Question
bunita
AXON 7 video with full screen Camera samples!
Here`s a video i just found in arabic called 48 hours with the Axon 7. Since i don`t speak arabic, …
dellaster
Does the Axon 7 Have a Barometer?
Many high-end smartphones include a barometer among their sensors, such as the Samsung Galaxy S7 an…
dasm1078
Where Do You Plan On Buying Your Axon 7?
Just curious to where everyone will be buying the Axon 7 will you be using the $50 Coupon to purcha…
Poll
imcedrick
Axon 7 Europe Release
I don't live in Europe but now I will finally get some new information on this phone.
osmosiz
APT-X / APTX HD Enabled?
I don't remember coming across this but for those music listeners that listen to music through Blue…
james
Axon 7 vs 1+3 / 1+ Community Forum
It looks as though the Axon 7 is already winning over scores of OnePlus fans, with this thread Offi…
Poll
keshiji
Let's talk about the display! RGB or PenTile
Hi! Recently Anandtech released a very interesting review about the OP3 saying the display is pr…
aerorunner
Axon 7 purchase times?
How soon after release will you be purchasing the Axon 7?  (Taking into account time for reviews an…
Poll
rkp
Mobile Photography lovers & Expectations on Axon 7 Camera
Want to start a discussion on Axon 7 camera features. All the photography lovers please share your …
poohbiwon
ZTE AXON VR HEADSET SPECS?
Does anybody know anything regarding the specs, build quality, release date, features, etc. of the …
arjuns
ZTE Axon 7 New Camera Samples
Guys - Check out the new camera samples of Axon 7. They look stunning, beautiful and Amzing!!!!!!! …
vaga
Axon 7 type of RAM and Storage
The OnePlus One and Galaxy S7 have LPDDR4 RAM and use UFS 2.0 flash storage. What does the Axon …
poohbiwon
Axon Pro and Tango?
I don't know too much about Project Tango, but from what little I've read so far, it requires 2 cam…
arjuns
Axon 7 uses Latest Samsung Super AMOLED
Good news is ZTE Axon 7 uses latest and greatest Samsung SUPER AMLOED. ZTE China confirmed to one o…
mlbdude
Axon 7 unibody design question
One of the things I'm interested in with the Axon 7 is the all metal unibody. I haven't owned a met…
shiboby
How can you maintain your sanity while waiting for the Axon 7 release?
I've been trying to focus on my master thesis (which is done) and job search (which may be done ver…