Axon

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
aerorunner
When do you think the Axon 7 will be released?
Obviously, we've all been waiting for the Axon 7 to be released... when do you think that it'll be …
Poll
musicdjm
Do you own an Axon Pro? If so are you having an issues lately ?
So my handy dandy Axon pro has been working great, up until about a week ago when out of no where e…
Accepted Answer
grandmasterbooty
Why no 6/128gb in US
Hi, I'm just wondering why ZTE wouldn't release the higher end device to US consumers? It seems lik…
Accepted Answer
destradx
With a supposed launch date everywhere else but US....
Could this mean there is a  pending legal problem going on in the US that is preventing the US Laun…
musicdjm
Paying for overnight shipping for Axon 7 when released?
Id like to know about everyone else, you plan on paying for overnight shipping ? I know I will be l…
Poll
poohbiwon
Brand name VR headsets vs the Cheapie ones
ZTE will be releasing a VR headset to go along with the Axon 7.  I already have a cheap plastic one…
Question
rikkkurd
Software features we need
The axon 7 will provide an almost stock android experience, but which software features do we miss …
arjuns
Axon 7 - Fingerprint Sensor Setup and features
ZTE AXON secret 7 fingerprint identification easier and safer        Fingerprint, as having lifel…
johnf440
Found this Review on Weibo...
http://www.xiaomiinsider.com/zte-axon-7-review-a-decent-smartphone/ They call it a decent phone?…
teutonjon78
Differences between the Axon 7 models?
Is there anywhere that actually lists the differences between the two models? I haven't really seen…
Question
sreenath_ks
Memory management on the Axon 7?
Hey guys, with the OP3 having memory management issues with 6 gigs of RAM , Has anyone with the Chi…
Question
mrjlwilliams
ZTE Axon 7 256GB on board memory? Do we REALLY want/need that much?
Hello all. So I currently have a 256GB iPad Pro 9.7, and it's just amazing that I can keep thing…
djona12
Official International Announcement/Release date
Found a tweet on ZTE France page, stating to follow them and prepare for the Axon 7 arrival ! With …
sreenath_ks
European launch
Hi Guys, Any idea on the European launch yet? I tweeted to ZTE_France and they replied that I ca…
arjuns
Axon 7 - Chinese Review
This is review is saying A7 is top class Flagship with Excellent Camera!!! Here is the Chinese S…
elflaire
ZTE Axon 7 Force Touch Version For International Markets
The Axon 7 has a version limited to the specific markets only I mean the version with 6GB RAM - 128…
Poll
arjuns
Axon 7 Camera Mini Review and Pictures
Check out the Mini review from Chinese User and Pictures.Looking very good and Promising!!!! Chi…
poohbiwon
Project Tango and Augmented Reality Discussion
I've had a few conversations about Project Tango and Augmented Reality.  Despite the fact that the …
arjuns
AXON 7 - How to Personalise Custom Dynamic GIF images
ZTE AXON secret 7, personalized custom dynamic GIF image ZTE has recently launched a flagship n…
georatm
$50 off if joining zte community
I was on the ZTE facebook and read that if you create a ZTE community account and are active you ca…
arjuns
Axon 7 in Built Voice Assistant
Guys - Check out nice article of ZTE in built Voice Assistant!!!!!! ZTE AXON 7 Voice Assisant  …
techwiz
shiboby
surround sound output on Axon 7
Hey everyone, I'm an avid Smartphone user, tweaker, and modder, as well as an audiophile. I'm curio…
destradx
Axon vs OP3
The OP3 is getting stellar review's I can see how a lot of people are getting the OP3 over waiting …
jamezr
Note 5 or Axon 7?
So which one would you rather have? The Note 5 or the Axon 7? I wish the Axon 7 would be offered b…
Accepted Answer
georatm
Axon 7 vs G4
I was able to purchase a T-Mobile G4 for $190 through T-Mobile. Now I'm debating getting an axon 7,…
arjuns
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Camera Samples
Zenfone 3 Deluxe camera is on the par with Samsung S7 in some cases it is better than S7. Wow..this…
mrjlwilliams
Axon 7 Unboxing gold phone, black box? Seen it?
This is not my video obviously, but I saw this and wanted to share. The OP did not tak, but gave a …
alanquest
A Most Interesting Read!!!
For all those who have wanted to know more about the actual hands on experience of the Axon 7 this …
keshiji
Upcoming release! || International Question
Hi people! I'm new in this forum and I've gotten quite interested in the Axon 7 and I think I'm …
Question