Axon

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
flybri
Is the AMOLED Screen on the Axon 7 Calibrated at All?
Curious to know if the display on the Axon 7 is calibrated at all.  After reading the review of the…
Question
bunita
AXON 7 video with full screen Camera samples!
Here`s a video i just found in arabic called 48 hours with the Axon 7. Since i don`t speak arabic, …
dellaster
Does the Axon 7 Have a Barometer?
Many high-end smartphones include a barometer among their sensors, such as the Samsung Galaxy S7 an…
dasm1078
Where Do You Plan On Buying Your Axon 7?
Just curious to where everyone will be buying the Axon 7 will you be using the $50 Coupon to purcha…
Poll
imcedrick
Axon 7 Europe Release
I don't live in Europe but now I will finally get some new information on this phone.
osmosiz
APT-X / APTX HD Enabled?
I don't remember coming across this but for those music listeners that listen to music through Blue…
james
Axon 7 vs 1+3 / 1+ Community Forum
It looks as though the Axon 7 is already winning over scores of OnePlus fans, with this thread Offi…
Poll
keshiji
Let's talk about the display! RGB or PenTile
Hi! Recently Anandtech released a very interesting review about the OP3 saying the display is pr…
aerorunner
Axon 7 purchase times?
How soon after release will you be purchasing the Axon 7?  (Taking into account time for reviews an…
Poll
rkp
Mobile Photography lovers & Expectations on Axon 7 Camera
Want to start a discussion on Axon 7 camera features. All the photography lovers please share your …
poohbiwon
ZTE AXON VR HEADSET SPECS?
Does anybody know anything regarding the specs, build quality, release date, features, etc. of the …
arjuns
ZTE Axon 7 New Camera Samples
Guys - Check out the new camera samples of Axon 7. They look stunning, beautiful and Amzing!!!!!!! …
vaga
Axon 7 type of RAM and Storage
The OnePlus One and Galaxy S7 have LPDDR4 RAM and use UFS 2.0 flash storage. What does the Axon …
poohbiwon
Axon Pro and Tango?
I don't know too much about Project Tango, but from what little I've read so far, it requires 2 cam…
arjuns
Axon 7 uses Latest Samsung Super AMOLED
Good news is ZTE Axon 7 uses latest and greatest Samsung SUPER AMLOED. ZTE China confirmed to one o…
mlbdude
Axon 7 unibody design question
One of the things I'm interested in with the Axon 7 is the all metal unibody. I haven't owned a met…
shiboby
How can you maintain your sanity while waiting for the Axon 7 release?
I've been trying to focus on my master thesis (which is done) and job search (which may be done ver…
aerorunner
When do you think the Axon 7 will be released?
Obviously, we've all been waiting for the Axon 7 to be released... when do you think that it'll be …
Poll
musicdjm
Do you own an Axon Pro? If so are you having an issues lately ?
So my handy dandy Axon pro has been working great, up until about a week ago when out of no where e…
Accepted Answer
grandmasterbooty
Why no 6/128gb in US
Hi, I'm just wondering why ZTE wouldn't release the higher end device to US consumers? It seems lik…
Accepted Answer
destradx
With a supposed launch date everywhere else but US....
Could this mean there is a  pending legal problem going on in the US that is preventing the US Laun…
musicdjm
Paying for overnight shipping for Axon 7 when released?
Id like to know about everyone else, you plan on paying for overnight shipping ? I know I will be l…
Poll
poohbiwon
Brand name VR headsets vs the Cheapie ones
ZTE will be releasing a VR headset to go along with the Axon 7.  I already have a cheap plastic one…
Question
rikkkurd
Software features we need
The axon 7 will provide an almost stock android experience, but which software features do we miss …
arjuns
Axon 7 - Fingerprint Sensor Setup and features
ZTE AXON secret 7 fingerprint identification easier and safer        Fingerprint, as having lifel…
johnf440
Found this Review on Weibo...
http://www.xiaomiinsider.com/zte-axon-7-review-a-decent-smartphone/ They call it a decent phone?…
teutonjon78
Differences between the Axon 7 models?
Is there anywhere that actually lists the differences between the two models? I haven't really seen…
Question
sreenath_ks
Memory management on the Axon 7?
Hey guys, with the OP3 having memory management issues with 6 gigs of RAM , Has anyone with the Chi…
Question
mrjlwilliams
ZTE Axon 7 256GB on board memory? Do we REALLY want/need that much?
Hello all. So I currently have a 256GB iPad Pro 9.7, and it's just amazing that I can keep thing…
djona12
Official International Announcement/Release date
Found a tweet on ZTE France page, stating to follow them and prepare for the Axon 7 arrival ! With …