Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
sreenath_ks
Memory management on the Axon 7?
Hey guys, with the OP3 having memory management issues with 6 gigs of RAM , Has anyone with the Chi…
Question
mrjlwilliams
ZTE Axon 7 256GB on board memory? Do we REALLY want/need that much?
Hello all. So I currently have a 256GB iPad Pro 9.7, and it's just amazing that I can keep thing…
djona12
Official International Announcement/Release date
Found a tweet on ZTE France page, stating to follow them and prepare for the Axon 7 arrival ! With …
sreenath_ks
European launch
Hi Guys, Any idea on the European launch yet? I tweeted to ZTE_France and they replied that I ca…
arjuns
Axon 7 - Chinese Review
This is review is saying A7 is top class Flagship with Excellent Camera!!! Here is the Chinese S…
elflaire
ZTE Axon 7 Force Touch Version For International Markets
The Axon 7 has a version limited to the specific markets only I mean the version with 6GB RAM - 128…
Poll
arjuns
Axon 7 Camera Mini Review and Pictures
Check out the Mini review from Chinese User and Pictures.Looking very good and Promising!!!! Chi…
poohbiwon
Project Tango and Augmented Reality Discussion
I've had a few conversations about Project Tango and Augmented Reality.  Despite the fact that the …
arjuns
AXON 7 - How to Personalise Custom Dynamic GIF images
ZTE AXON secret 7, personalized custom dynamic GIF image ZTE has recently launched a flagship n…
georatm
$50 off if joining zte community
I was on the ZTE facebook and read that if you create a ZTE community account and are active you ca…
arjuns
Axon 7 in Built Voice Assistant
Guys - Check out nice article of ZTE in built Voice Assistant!!!!!! ZTE AXON 7 Voice Assisant  …
techwiz
shiboby
surround sound output on Axon 7
Hey everyone, I'm an avid Smartphone user, tweaker, and modder, as well as an audiophile. I'm curio…
destradx
Axon vs OP3
The OP3 is getting stellar review's I can see how a lot of people are getting the OP3 over waiting …
jamezr
Note 5 or Axon 7?
So which one would you rather have? The Note 5 or the Axon 7? I wish the Axon 7 would be offered b…
Accepted Answer
georatm
Axon 7 vs G4
I was able to purchase a T-Mobile G4 for $190 through T-Mobile. Now I'm debating getting an axon 7,…
arjuns
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Camera Samples
Zenfone 3 Deluxe camera is on the par with Samsung S7 in some cases it is better than S7. Wow..this…
mrjlwilliams
Axon 7 Unboxing gold phone, black box? Seen it?
This is not my video obviously, but I saw this and wanted to share. The OP did not tak, but gave a …
alanquest
A Most Interesting Read!!!
For all those who have wanted to know more about the actual hands on experience of the Axon 7 this …
keshiji
Upcoming release! || International Question
Hi people! I'm new in this forum and I've gotten quite interested in the Axon 7 and I think I'm …
Question
busyman
Axon 7 Review!
After translating over 50 reviews of Axon 7 owners in China (Found here: 【中兴Axon天机(A2017)】中…
destradx
What's left to talk about?
We haven't really heard anything new for the past two week's? I just lurk on the forums everyday lo…
Question
delle17
The Axon! It's All You.
What can I say about last years marketing for the Axon phone? It made me want to buy the phone. I e…
poohbiwon
CDMA hold up
I want the Axon 7 BADLY, but I'm a CDMA network user. If the A7 supports CDMA bands, why can't ZTE …
rikkkurd
Is the international axon 7 the same as the US version?
As the title states: Is the international axon 7 the same as the US version? do they support the s…
Question
rikkkurd
Which phone will you replace with the axon 7?
Assuming we are all buying the axon 7, which phone will end up in your drawers or will be sold?
aj_zte
Axon 7 Availability for Canadian Consumers
Wondering if anybody has details on when Axon 7 would be available for consumers in Canada - date, …
Question
arjuns
Check out Axon 7 UHD Screen and Awesome Sound Quality video
實試 ZTE Axon 7 熒幕播片效果 - YouTube
arjuns
Axon 7 Camera Live Photo
Guys,  check out the video with great optical image stabilization on A7. Looking very promising.…
thephantom
Dual SIM standby question...
I know details on the Axon 7 are speculative at this point, but perhaps the mods (or maybe a dual S…