Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
keshiji
Upcoming release! || International Question
Hi people! I'm new in this forum and I've gotten quite interested in the Axon 7 and I think I'm …
Question
busyman
Axon 7 Review!
After translating over 50 reviews of Axon 7 owners in China (Found here: 【中兴Axon天机(A2017)】中…
destradx
What's left to talk about?
We haven't really heard anything new for the past two week's? I just lurk on the forums everyday lo…
Question
delle17
The Axon! It's All You.
What can I say about last years marketing for the Axon phone? It made me want to buy the phone. I e…
poohbiwon
CDMA hold up
I want the Axon 7 BADLY, but I'm a CDMA network user. If the A7 supports CDMA bands, why can't ZTE …
rikkkurd
Is the international axon 7 the same as the US version?
As the title states: Is the international axon 7 the same as the US version? do they support the s…
Question
rikkkurd
Which phone will you replace with the axon 7?
Assuming we are all buying the axon 7, which phone will end up in your drawers or will be sold?
aj_zte
Axon 7 Availability for Canadian Consumers
Wondering if anybody has details on when Axon 7 would be available for consumers in Canada - date, …
Question
arjuns
Check out Axon 7 UHD Screen and Awesome Sound Quality video
實試 ZTE Axon 7 熒幕播片效果 - YouTube
arjuns
Axon 7 Camera Live Photo
Guys,  check out the video with great optical image stabilization on A7. Looking very promising.…
thephantom
Dual SIM standby question...
I know details on the Axon 7 are speculative at this point, but perhaps the mods (or maybe a dual S…
itguyjax8430
Axon 7 Pre Order
Will there be a pre-order for the Axon 7?  I am considering switching my my S7 Edge to the Axon 7. …
drakhen
Axon 7 UK Release Date
So ZTE UK has announced on their Twitter they are looking to release the phone there towards the en…
arjuns
Axon 7 supports Wi-Fi Calling?
Guys - does anybody know that Axon 7 supports Wi-Fi Calling on AT&T and T-Mobile?
chuck
Axon Pro
Does anyone know if the Axon Pro has any problems? Problems with over-heating. Problems with Sim …
Question
chuckjones
VoLTE and Band 12 support on T-Mobile
Has anyone recently had any experience with their Axon Pro using VoLTE and connecting to T-Mobiles …
mrjlwilliams
ZTE Axon on eBay selling for crazy prices!
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I had to share this. Wow, they have them listed as stand…
johnf440
AMA for Chinese version on XDA...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/axon-7/help/recieved-chinese-axon-7-128g-6gb-t3397604/page4 Pret…
zeeebs
First Song You're Going To Rock Out To?
Metallica's One for me.... We're all going to crank the A7 up to 11 to test out the speakers...w…
aerorunner
To Case or Not to Case... That is the Question!
Personally, I've always been a fan of using a case and sometimes even a screen protector.  Yet, wit…
Poll
rhinology
Axon 7 is cheaper than OnePlus 3
Many community members are saying something like "Axon 7 is worth $50 more". But that is not correc…
beenoskilld@gmail.com
Where will you be able to buy the Axon 7
Will it be from the ZTE site or from a third party?
Accepted Answer
npaladin2000
Question about Axon 7 fast charging support decision
This is not intended to be the usual inducement to a flamewar. But I happened to notice while comme…
Question
jwaide78
Hopefully the axon 7 is released soon
Well My Note 4 officially bit the dust. I went out and got the nexus 6p. Great phone but I had my h…
destradx
With the Launch of the OnePlus 3 Later today?....
Can we expect some sort of announcement from ZTE about pre-order's/ US Availability?, Of the Axon 7.
02busa
Info here about the AKM 4961 & 4490 Audio chipsets in the Axon 7.
The pages below may answer some questions forum members have. The first 2 links for each respective…
rzracer
ZTE - How About A Discount For Registered Forum Users
Anyone else think it would be a brilliant move by ZTE to offer registered forum users a $50 preorde…
robdam1001
Axon 7 versus One Plus 3
Any thoughts comparing the 2 models? I have the OP2 now and would like to upgrade to either the OP3…
dude.leo
Axon 7 release date
Does anyone know the release for the axon 7 and will there be pre orders?
drakhen
Reviews on Axon 7 Audio
Here are some reviews in Chinese that I found that review the audio capabilities of the Axon 7.  I’…