Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
dishlexic
Evolution Leading Up To The Axon 7
My evolution that has lead me to the Axon 7..... -Motorola DynaTac..... Yes....That's a classic.…
vaga
Axon 7 Marketing Concept
The Axon 7 is very much a flagship killer type phone considering its features and price point. …
rikkkurd
Camera: Whats more important for a flagship device
Most flagships have a very good main camera, but the selfie camera is seldomly advertized with comp…
levivargas
ZTE Showing Off
So I'm a NBA fan and yesterday while watching the Cavs vs. Warriors game, (Cavs still got some life…
Question
chrsn
Axon 7 Launch Site
Introducing Axon 7 For those who still haven't seen it the site launched a little while ago. I…
ronin550
Live Picture
Does anyone have details on the live picture feature??
Accepted Answer
darntonm
Anticipation
How's everyone dealing with the lack of news over the last week or so?  When I find a phone I want,…
rikkkurd
Would you use the axon 7 with a casing?
If you would like to use a case what kind of case would this be? Lets give the accessory maker…
zeeebs
Three Cheers for Gunmetal Grey
Not sure if I'm in the minority here but I'm absolutely thrilled that the phone will be offered in …
gaurab43
Any official news on Axon 7 release date?
I am really really excited for this new phone and i wish to know the release date for U.S. I hear t…
mlbdude
Axon 7 mini
After last year's Axon mini it's safe to say there's a good chance ZTE will give us the same option…
arjuns
ZTE Axon 7 benchmark scores: Antutu, Geekbench 3 and 3D Mark
Guys - Check out Axon 7 benchmarks and scores. Looks Super Promising!!! Love AXON 7 !!!! ZTE Axon …
alanquest
Axon 7 Vs Ulephone Future
Would you consider the Ulephone Future as an alternative to the ZTE Axon 7 considering its retailin…
frodriguez2010
Axon 7
No longer a Rumor.  It has been confirmed. Leaked by TENNA Codename A2017 From the site. QUALC…
techwiz
Which Axon 7 do you prefer? 4GB-64GB or the 6GB-128GB?
Will you buy the 6GB version if it is available for purchase in the US?
Poll
dude.leo
Axon 7 colors
Do you think there will be more colors available for the axon 7 besides silver and gold in the futu…
Question
georatm
Where are the Axon 7 International Reviews?
Been trying to find some Axon 7 reviews, I believe the device has been released in China so it woul…
zeeebs
Screen Size
I'm coming from a 5.7'' Moto X Pure, which seemed a bit too big. Hoping 5.5'' is ideal. What's …
djona12
Recording in 1080p FPS ?
Hi, I've been wondering what the fps will be while recording in 1080p. I could not find any info…
Accepted Answer
coolmike67
ZTE Axon 7 apps
Hey guys, I seen alot threads about how the Axon 7 is near stock Android with some added features.…
drakhen
ZTE Axon Sound Signature
Hello, I am interested in the ZTE Axon 7 as an upgrade to my LG V10. I use my LG V10 mostly for lis…
djona12
Axon 7 Quartz Gray ?
Hi, First of all, let me say i'm really hyped for this new Axon 7, it seem it's gonna be a spot …
oldirtyewok
Axon 7 in Canada?
I super excited about this flagship killer to hit our shores.   I've read quite a bit of informatio…
maulgandhi
4K display on the phone! is it viable?
, , , , , Not a few years ago, and even today 1080p display on the phone is pretty good. One Plu…
Question
dave
Specs clarification Axon 7
Hello everybody! As all specs of the Axon 7 are already announced there should be no confusion …
mossy375
Would you have liked to have seen a dedicated camera button on the Axon 7?
I see on other forums that some people are lamenting the exclusion of a dedicated camera button on …
mossy375
How long do you expect the Axon 7's battery to last?
Battery life is very important for me. I bought my LG G2 because it was famed for its monster batte…
louisd
Where have you been talking about the Axon 7?
I thought I would start a thread to track the places that people have been involved in a conversati…
anthonygaddis
Notification Light????
Will the Axon 7 have a Notification light similar to the Axon and Axon Pro?? Do we really need noti…
darntonm
Flagships
They're identical specs-wise, and some of the competitors have heavy UIs that they slap overtop of …