Axon

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mossy375
Would you have liked to have seen a dedicated camera button on the Axon 7?
I see on other forums that some people are lamenting the exclusion of a dedicated camera button on …
mossy375
How long do you expect the Axon 7's battery to last?
Battery life is very important for me. I bought my LG G2 because it was famed for its monster batte…
louisd
Where have you been talking about the Axon 7?
I thought I would start a thread to track the places that people have been involved in a conversati…
anthonygaddis
Notification Light????
Will the Axon 7 have a Notification light similar to the Axon and Axon Pro?? Do we really need noti…
darntonm
Flagships
They're identical specs-wise, and some of the competitors have heavy UIs that they slap overtop of …
ronin550
Is anyone using the Axon Pro on ATT??
Im looking at carriers and perhaps I've missed it but i was wondering how the Pro works on ATT and …
Accepted Answer
dude.leo
Axon 7 vs Oneplus 3
Trying to make my mind up but need help.
alanquest
Finally. Great Sounding Front Facing Speakers!!!
I have always wondered why the major brands and flagships never adopted front facing speakers. To m…
anthonygaddis
What comes with Axon 7??
I'm just curious of what comes in the box with the Axon 7. When the Axon and Axon Pro was released …
drsaidalavi
IS THE VOICE ASSISTANT IS INTERNET FREE?
Hello, Good morning to everybody. From specifications, it is known that there is a voice assista…
anthonygaddis
Smartwatch???
I know I heard some chatter last year about an Axon Smart watch. But it never made it to the States…
dnewman007
Black Strips Between The Screen and Speaker Grills
I know the Axon 7 isn't out yet but I have been wondering what those black strips are between the u…
axonrose
Stock Android
Just heard that the Axon 7 will be running very close to stock android!!!! I have always liked comp…
Aerospaceman
AXON Pro, intro to taking smartphone photos (basic level course)
This is a basic intro on taking pictures with your AXON Pro.  This is general information that all …
frodriguez2010
Six Month User Experience with A1P
Six month user experience with the Axon Pro. When I first received the phone it came perfectly b…
fzrrich
Would you like to see a textured power button and(or) a dedicated notification slider/button on the
I've noticed a trend in textured power buttons. The OnePlus 3 is reportedly coming with a textured …
elflaire
ZTE Axon 7 vs ZUK Z2 Pro
The battle for affordable flagships rages on. I have already seen a lot of comparisons drawn betwee…
destradx
Will the Axon 7 have wireless AC?
Will the Axon 7 have wireless AC? According to this is just shows 802.11BGN Axon 7
Question
chuckjones
Axon Pro - 2015 Flagship Killer
Does anyone have a great story to tell regarding their Axon Pro A1P? My story is that since March…
ronin550
UHS 200GB Microsd Card
http://www.androidcentral.com/sandisks-new-200gb-microsd-card-brings-massive-storage-tiny-size I h…
georatm
Axon $169 ebay, good buy?
Hi guys, I'm on an HTC One m9 but was wondering if I should get an axon. My battery life on the m9 …
destradx
ZTE Axon 7 US Shop Placeholder.
Axon 7 Wasn't sure if it was already posted but it displays full specs and a better look for quarts…
rikkkurd
Axon 7 for business
The teleconferencing feature sounds like something we can use with skype for business and telcos (t…
rikkkurd
Always on screen in axon 7?
Should ZTE create a always on screen functionality for the axon 7? I would love this! With the amo…
rikkkurd
NFC
Where do you use nfc for? I placed a nfc sticker in my car holder so it automatically starts pla…
semtexas
VR Showcase on Axon 7 (most powerfull phone to date)
Hi guys, as soon as you get the Axon 7 i invite to try my VR Tech Demo, you will need approriate…
thephantom
B&H Pre-order pages are up...
No Amazon or BBY yet, but this is a start.  I'm thinking that the 6GB/128GB version will be a no-sh…
georatm
ZTE customer service Axon 7
Hey guys, you think ZTE customer service will improve since the axon might be a hit. I remember cus…
drsaidalavi
OTG SUPPORT
I want to know is the AXON 7 is OTG supported? Can we directly attach OTG type (HYBRID USB like SC…
sirrus
Axon 7 sound & voice quality
I'm new and would like to know a bit of features it supports the sound. Mostly about music listenin…
Question