Axon

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
fzrrich
Would you like to see a textured power button and(or) a dedicated notification slider/button on the
I've noticed a trend in textured power buttons. The OnePlus 3 is reportedly coming with a textured …
elflaire
ZTE Axon 7 vs ZUK Z2 Pro
The battle for affordable flagships rages on. I have already seen a lot of comparisons drawn betwee…
destradx
Will the Axon 7 have wireless AC?
Will the Axon 7 have wireless AC? According to this is just shows 802.11BGN Axon 7
Question
chuckjones
Axon Pro - 2015 Flagship Killer
Does anyone have a great story to tell regarding their Axon Pro A1P? My story is that since March…
ronin550
UHS 200GB Microsd Card
http://www.androidcentral.com/sandisks-new-200gb-microsd-card-brings-massive-storage-tiny-size I h…
georatm
Axon $169 ebay, good buy?
Hi guys, I'm on an HTC One m9 but was wondering if I should get an axon. My battery life on the m9 …
destradx
ZTE Axon 7 US Shop Placeholder.
Axon 7 Wasn't sure if it was already posted but it displays full specs and a better look for quarts…
rikkkurd
Axon 7 for business
The teleconferencing feature sounds like something we can use with skype for business and telcos (t…
rikkkurd
Always on screen in axon 7?
Should ZTE create a always on screen functionality for the axon 7? I would love this! With the amo…
rikkkurd
NFC
Where do you use nfc for? I placed a nfc sticker in my car holder so it automatically starts pla…
semtexas
VR Showcase on Axon 7 (most powerfull phone to date)
Hi guys, as soon as you get the Axon 7 i invite to try my VR Tech Demo, you will need approriate…
thephantom
B&H Pre-order pages are up...
No Amazon or BBY yet, but this is a start.  I'm thinking that the 6GB/128GB version will be a no-sh…
georatm
ZTE customer service Axon 7
Hey guys, you think ZTE customer service will improve since the axon might be a hit. I remember cus…
drsaidalavi
OTG SUPPORT
I want to know is the AXON 7 is OTG supported? Can we directly attach OTG type (HYBRID USB like SC…
sirrus
Axon 7 sound & voice quality
I'm new and would like to know a bit of features it supports the sound. Mostly about music listenin…
Question
rzracer
Axon 7 Gets Dedicated XDA Thread
Is this a sign of good things to come for enthusiasts?  I'm hoping so! http://forum.xda-develope…
alanquest
Its a Chinese phone, so who cares.
Just had to ask for your opinion because I feel at home with this community of Axon lovers. A fri…
elflaire
Flash Sale For ZTE Axon 7?
The flash sales system was pioneered and popularized by brands such as Xiaomi in 2014 which proved …
thlim
Buttons, on screen or capacitive?
We all know some phones have on screen buttons to navigate, and others with dedicated buttons. From…
rikkkurd
Voice control feature or gimmick?
The voice control feature that ZTE baked into the phone's Android 6.0 OS. allows you to launch the …
mrbigscreen
Axon 7 in the UK?
Any word on the distribution for the Axon 7 in the UK? either from a carrier, 02, three, ee etc or …
vaga
Camera Software Feature Request
Hi everyone. With Camera2 API, Android has become a powerhouse for taking high quality photos and v…
louisd
Close Loop VCN
One of the specs that listed for the camera on the Axon 7 is "Close Loop VCN for better auto focus"…
Question
rikkkurd
Which Usb c accessories would you use
The ZatE axon 7 will have a usb type c port with usb 3 speeds. There are some accessories availa…
darntonm
Durability
One thing that is huge in phones is durability.  They need to be able to be dropped, dripped on, ch…
amul
Will Axon 7 launch in India?
Please help the indian fans who are eagerly waiting for this device.  New
mossy375
What feature from your current phone would you like to eventually see on the Axon 7?
I use an LG G2 at the moment, and I love the "double tap to wake" feature, where the user can tap t…
mossy375
Do we have any information about the Axon 7's included earphones?
As we all know by now, audio is something ZTE is pushing strongly. The Axon 7 has my audio wizardry…
frodriguez2010
[Axon Pro] Why does my Axon Pro tend to over heat?
I have noticed with a little use of browsing and commenting on social sites my phone tends to start…
Question
p_user2001
MarshMallow Update for Axon
I like to know when Axon will receive the Android 6 update. I am not sure why it is taking so long.…