Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
rikkkurd
Voice control feature or gimmick?
The voice control feature that ZTE baked into the phone's Android 6.0 OS. allows you to launch the …
mrbigscreen
Axon 7 in the UK?
Any word on the distribution for the Axon 7 in the UK? either from a carrier, 02, three, ee etc or …
vaga
Camera Software Feature Request
Hi everyone. With Camera2 API, Android has become a powerhouse for taking high quality photos and v…
louisd
Close Loop VCN
One of the specs that listed for the camera on the Axon 7 is "Close Loop VCN for better auto focus"…
Question
rikkkurd
Which Usb c accessories would you use
The ZatE axon 7 will have a usb type c port with usb 3 speeds. There are some accessories availa…
darntonm
Durability
One thing that is huge in phones is durability.  They need to be able to be dropped, dripped on, ch…
amul
Will Axon 7 launch in India?
Please help the indian fans who are eagerly waiting for this device.  New
mossy375
What feature from your current phone would you like to eventually see on the Axon 7?
I use an LG G2 at the moment, and I love the "double tap to wake" feature, where the user can tap t…
mossy375
Do we have any information about the Axon 7's included earphones?
As we all know by now, audio is something ZTE is pushing strongly. The Axon 7 has my audio wizardry…
frodriguez2010
[Axon Pro] Why does my Axon Pro tend to over heat?
I have noticed with a little use of browsing and commenting on social sites my phone tends to start…
Question
p_user2001
MarshMallow Update for Axon
I like to know when Axon will receive the Android 6 update. I am not sure why it is taking so long.…
apex
Buying international Axon 7 in China
Hi, I am currently living in China, but I will go back to Europe again in August. I wanted to bu…
erichope
Am eagerly awaiting the Axon 7...
I am currently in the market for a new phone. I must confess, I'm not particularly thrilled about a…
georatm
Cleae case for the U.S.
Will the clear case be included for the U.S. version as well? I know sometimes international models…
dishlexic
Axon 7 Antutu Scores
Why do you think the Axon 7 Scores less than the LeEco LeMax 2? Or the Mi5? Very similar specs: S…
drsaidalavi
AXON 7 ACCESSORIES
We want accessories for our Axon 7 1- protective cases 2-good quality tampered glasses 3- Stylu…
eminay
Axon 7 (unofficial thread)
I don't see any posts about the newly announced Axon 7, but I'm trying to browse on mobile. Hype…
aperez4612
Future Innovation
As one can note, the majority of phones have common features. We have come to an age where each yea…
basedche
Price for the premium Axon 7
In this article ​they mention the premium model of the Axon 7 being around 500 dollars. What do you…
emf1138
Trusted Places/Devices?
Does the Axon series (and the 7) have a "Trusted Places" option for places like work and home?
Question
frodriguez2010
Android 6.0.1 Fixes The Annoying Failed MMS Bug In Marshmallow
Android Releases come with  bug fixes, but usually not worth going over each one. Not the case with…
jforbes1225@gmail.com
Axon 7 models
I have been following the release of the new axon 7 for sometime, however, I didn't realize that an…
emf1138
Axon 7 HYPE!
Hype in my head, that is. Man, after discovering ZTE the other day and seeing the 7, I haven't been…
htc.shaffer
how do i get a chance to test this phone!?
how do I get one to test out for beta testing? I'm a phone junky I've even coded my own roms from s…
frodriguez2010
Wonky connectivity
Has anyone after the update had continued issues with data connection? After a couple of reboots I …
Question
frodriguez2010
Antutu Stress Test
Very interesting.  CPU  Performance.
wwill05
performance
great !
Accepted Answer
frodriguez2010
Launcher keeps freezing.
Just wondering if anyone else has been getting this message:
Accepted Answer
frodriguez2010
UMI DIGI
UMI DIGI Another Competitor that allows for open bootloader. Shared with Jive Any…
Question
Aerospaceman
[Axon Pro] Why is my Axon Pro taking so long to Charge?
For some reason it is taking my Axon Pro a long time to charge.  Is there something wrong?
Accepted Answer