Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
erichope
Am eagerly awaiting the Axon 7...
I am currently in the market for a new phone. I must confess, I'm not particularly thrilled about a…
georatm
Cleae case for the U.S.
Will the clear case be included for the U.S. version as well? I know sometimes international models…
dishlexic
Axon 7 Antutu Scores
(Image) Why do you think the Axon 7 Scores less than the LeEco LeMax 2? Or the Mi5? Very similar…
drsaidalavi
AXON 7 ACCESSORIES
We want accessories for our Axon 7 1- protective cases 2-good quality tampered glasses 3- Stylu…
eminay
Axon 7 (unofficial thread)
I don't see any posts about the newly announced Axon 7, but I'm trying to browse on mobile. Hype…
aperez4612
Future Innovation
As one can note, the majority of phones have common features. We have come to an age where each yea…
basedche
Price for the premium Axon 7
In this article ​they mention the premium model of the Axon 7 being around 500 dollars. What do you…
emf1138
Trusted Places/Devices?
Does the Axon series (and the 7) have a "Trusted Places" option for places like work and …
Question
frodriguez2010
Android 6.0.1 Fixes The Annoying Failed MMS Bug In Marshmallow
Android Releases come with  bug fixes, but usually not worth going over each one. Not the case with…
jforbes1225@gmail.com
Axon 7 models
I have been following the release of the new axon 7 for sometime, however, I didn't realize that an…
emf1138
Axon 7 HYPE!
Hype in my head, that is. Man, after discovering ZTE the other day and seeing the 7, I haven't been…
htc.shaffer
how do i get a chance to test this phone!?
how do I get one to test out for beta testing? I'm a phone junky I've even coded my own roms from s…
frodriguez2010
Wonky connectivity
(Image) Has anyone after the update had continued issues with data connection? After a couple o…
Question
frodriguez2010
Antutu Stress Test
Very interesting.  CPU  Performance. (Image) (Image)
wwill05
performance
great !
Accepted Answer
frodriguez2010
Launcher keeps freezing.
Just wondering if anyone else has been getting this message: (Image)
Accepted Answer
frodriguez2010
UMI DIGI
UMI DIGI (Image) Another Competitor that allows for open bootloader. Shared with Jive Any…
Question
Aerospaceman
[Axon Pro] Why is my Axon Pro taking so long to Charge?
For some reason it is taking my Axon Pro a long time to charge.  Is there something wrong?
Accepted Answer
frodriguez2010
Mac OSX Drivers
Today I was messing around testing things on my Mac and thought why not install the drivers so I ca…
Question
frodriguez2010
Is there an issue with connectivity? Have had dropped calls, originally thinking it was service prov
I keep getting No Service as an indicator message.  The other day I was on a call and all of a sudd…
Question
Aerospaceman
What should I do if the phone runs slowly?
My phone seems to be running slow.  Is there anything I can do about it?
Accepted Answer
Aerospaceman
What can I do if the phone freezes, crashes, reboots, or there is a power failure?
What can I do if the phone freezes, crashes, reboots, or there is a power failure?
Accepted Answer
Aerospaceman
Why does the phone get warm when it's charging?
My phone seems to get warm sometimes when it is charging or when I am using it while it charging.  …
Accepted Answer
petershih
What can I do if I forgot the pattern lock on the phone?
Not only did I forget, I believe I am locked out now (after 5 failed attempts). What can I do to re…
Accepted Answer