Cases for the Axon 7

Comments

• logix225logix225 Longview, TXPosts: 84

just going to put it in here too but the spigen case is on amazon.

• I just want the poetic case.  Its not on poetic's page or amazon.  Urgh!

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is the reply i got from them 2 days ago,  so release date 11/10 , till then the ZTE Axon 7 will be a blank page.

Poetic_Case.jpg

• dsprockeee1dsprockeee1 United StatesPosts: 76 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sad to see neither the Spigen, or Poetic cases have kickstands. For name brand cases you'd expect more to them. I might wait to go with the Poetic though for the dust covers over the ports/openings. Spigen one looks really smexy though.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree ​ the Spigen case does look really sexy.  I don't need to spend another $13 right now though.  UGH!

I know the feeling . Back when the Alcatel Idol 3 came out, I was constantly searching for cases since there was a lack of them like with the Axon 7. So I ordered every new case that came out and ended up spending probably $60+ on cases I used for a week at a time before settling down after I found the Zizo Bolt case. If you guys have any free time, please give Zizo some support inquiring about a possible Axon 7 case. They really make good quality cases. Both with kickstands and dust plugs.

https://www.zizowireless.com/

Zizo has some nice cases...and already have a collection for ZTE. 

indeed, the Zizo Cases are amazing .... i currently have a gold case that came with tempered glass for my Idol 3 and i just wish they had the same case for the Axon 7.

Yep! They have an Axon Pro series. That's why I'm hoping for the Axon 7 in the future. Zizo really is top quality and would love for them to release an Axon 7 line so I can end my case splurging purchases.

​  I think the Zizo case is the only worthy case for the Idol 3. You were probably in the same boat as I was searching for cases for the Idol 3 and only found cheap generic overused cases that every Chinese seller had. I've bought everything from TPU cases, to the Nilkin cases, to the cheap tpu/plastic ones with kickstands. But the Zizo case was a life saver for that phone.

Have you reached out to their support to see if they plan on having cases for the Axon 7?

Yes ​ , and the first response I got was a customer support rep not knowing how to comprehend my original inquiry. They responded with something along the lines of which case I was having problems with and if I can provide more details to the problem. I kindly responded back saying this was not a problem with a case, but rather an inquiry to the possible production of cases for the Axon 7. After that they responded with the standard "I will forward this suggestion to our development team". But if we could get more people to inquire about it, believe me, it'll cease all future case searches because Zizo will be the best quality case you'll get.

Thanks for the info ​!

• gentlemusergentlemuser DFWPosts: 138 ✭✭✭✭

Ordered the Spice tonight. That will make my 5th case and today was my first day with the phone....

#ihaveissues

• gentlemusergentlemuser DFWPosts: 138 ✭✭✭✭

Spigen!!!   Fracking spell check!!

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,238 mod

I just checked out the Zito website and love the bolt!  I even watched a YouTube review of the case  Very nice!  I sent them an email and inquired about a bolt case for the Axon 7. Since they already have numerous cases for ZTE devices it looks promising 

Sweet! Thanks ​ . I too sent them another email last night and finally got the correct response I wanted to hear.

Hi Brian,Thank you for reaching to us.We are so sorry to inform you that we don't have any case for ZTE Axon 7.We have forwarded your request to our concerned department and assure to make these available as soon as possible.Please stay updated at our website.Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.Sincerely,DanielleZizo® Customer Support
  • techlifetvtechlifetv Canoga Park,CAPosts: 282 ✭✭✭✭✭

mine just shipped today getting it Monday can't wait def must do a video!

I got the exact same email 

Let's hope for the best. Thanks for emailing them ​!

Anytime   

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 423 ✭✭✭✭✭

why do i feel like spigen phoned in that case? I'm using the clear one that was sent with the phone and it seems to be doing ok. I prefer no case but i think i should get something to protect this without increasing the bulk.

Hmm I guess i'll have to consider it now. I was going to get a bulky one off amazon but might go for that spigen now

• Happy with this case for minimal bulk with some protection. A step up from the included case but definitely not max protection found from a dual layer case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G9RQTSE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• That's what I currently use. I feel the material was dirt attracting on the back and it just doesn't feel that great in the hands. Definitely better than the base case, though.

• nibiru2012nibiru2012 Austin TXPosts: 343 ✭✭✭✭✭

How responsive are the button covers?

Are they stiff like the CoverON ClearGuard Series?

Inquiring minds need to know! 

I'm going to try in a few running some errands at the office currently so will pop it in ASAP.

• The grey model looks better IMO with the grey/clear case, which is my setup. Not seeing dirt collection, yet.... Or it isn't as apparent with a grey model in the case.

ooooh mannn just tried it on!! case looks and feels bad arssee!! buttons are very responsive! I LOVE IT!! SPIGEN do it again!

question... this case have kick stand? and have you manage to find a perfect fit screen glass protector? ( those are hard to find man)