Let's Talk About Another Amazing Product!!! Halo3 on Spro2

ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll MainePosts: 4,007 mod

Powered-by-kitkat1.png

I want to get a discussion going about the Spro2, some of you may be familiar with it, while others may be hearing the name for the first time. The Spro2 is not just a projector, it is not just for cellular services, and it is not your average android device. It is however an amazing projector, that can project  movies, games, presentations, and anything else you throw at, at a 720p resolution,( I personally have used it to watch a movie at 220in and it was beautiful, and angry birds was fun too.)

The Spro2 is a full tablet, with a 5in touch screen, which means you can project anything from netflix, your cable tv app, games. Also it has 16GB built in, plus an SD expansion slot. USB and HDMI ports.I use it daily, and have even used it as a tool for tutoring, instead of printing off endless copies of reading material.

OK, so now I want to hear from you guys, do you have a Spro2, or want one? Tell me in the comments how you would use this awesome device, and you just may win a coupon for $100 off your purchase of the WIFI only version (must be  purchased through zteusa.com)

Also just a heads up, Trivia this week will be Themed for Spro2,  Friday Night @8pm Eastern stay tuned to the trivia thread for some upcoming announcements!

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll MainePosts: 4,007 mod

Here are some pics of Halo3 using the Spro2 with Xbox360. I'm using a cell cam that doesn't like darkness, so pics aren't great, but you can definitely tell how awesome it is seeing Halo up on a 100in screen. I'll get some better pics this week!

IMG_20160726_195831.jpgIMG_20160726_200143.jpg

IMG_20160726_200226.jpgIMG_20160726_200253.jpg

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

I really do need to get a SPRO 2.... but now I am debating on waiting till the SPRO 3 comes out.....

• ​ Just get an Spro2 now, and and Spro3 later It really is an amazing device. My 16 yr old daughter is trying to convince me she needs one in her bedroom, and that I should get her one for xmas. LOL She would never come out....

• fzrrichfzrrich Buffalo New YorkPosts: 3,022 ✭✭

I'm thinking of picking up a Spro2 when the Spro3 comes out (price drop)  

• ​ you should have grabbed one when the coupon was going around Make an awesome family xmas gift. You owe it to yourself, I mean family lol

• fzrrichfzrrich Buffalo New YorkPosts: 3,022 ✭✭

ironbaybeedoll now that is an excellent  point  lol    

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

That's funny cause my 15 son and I was looking at the SPRO 2 in Bestbuy and he was trying to convince me to buy it so that he could play his XBox in his room...... I told him that I wanted it for my office to watch football games on when I have Domino and Poker night at my house with the guys.

• ​ You had better keep him from seeing my other post, lol I have pics of xbox 360 on 100" screen. While I don't watch much football, I can say hockey is amazing on it. Make the leap...everyone needs an Spro2

• wings4anniewings4annie Orange,caPosts: 548 ✭✭✭

I'm better late then never. I was thinking of picking up a spro 2, for my ewaste events. Does it work well outside? I have an cartoon I created so the youth understands recycling.

Please advice

​ I'd be lost without mine. Yes it works well outside, however without a power source it dims to about 50%(approx) so keep this in mind. I can sit in my living room on a very bright day with my blinds open, and watch movies without issue. It isn't as detailed and bright as a darker, or dim room but still worth watching. If you can possibly give me a better description of the setting you want to use it in (outside, full open sun, on side of a building, or portable screen.. as much info as poss), I can try to replicate it and get a couple pics for you before you purchase if this is a deciding factor for you.

I own a recycling company.

Every Saturday from March to October, I organize a ewaste event, get the

schools in Orange county, CA. A different one every weekend.

A few years back I created a cartoon. Showing electronics walking into our

truck and coming out the other end as money.

Then the money still animated, goes to the school. And turns into

equipment/books needed. It's a cartoon for elementary age kids to learn to

recycle.

During the event (on Saturday).

I would like to show the cartoon, full sun, maybe side of 27foot truck. I

have not thought it through completely.

Also to use at the elementary school when I present the check to the school.

See all the proceeds goes to the kids (school).

Hope this makes sense to you.

I got the pro last year, got involved with the community. Fell in love with

ZTE.

And definitely thinking about spro 2.

And I found this thread the other day. And reached out to you.

Thank you for your reply.

​ The presenting of check inside, at school is perfect. On the side of the truck could work, especially if you can get the truck positioned right, it would probably shade/shadow  enough for you to pull this off. I would most definitely say you would want to figure out a power source so that you have full brightness. I will see what I can do in way of pics outside tomorrow, and let you know

Power source is no problem, I'm a recycling company, generator is easy to

come by.

Thanks for your help.

Just got back from Best buy, purchased spro2.

Thanks for your help.

please let me know what you think. Should you have any questions or need help setting things up, let me know and I'll do my best to assist you. I was going to try to get those pics for you yesterday, but we've been having bad thunderstorms, and mother nature doesn't really care what my plans are. Talk soon.

Thank you, my mind goes 100 miles an hour. Oh my so many ideas. Matter of

fact on Saturday I took about 400 pictures, of course with an axon 7, I

bought 2 last Monday, gave them to my 2 young employees (for testing and

watches). See our phones and electronics is what makes our money. Oh off

the subject. I took pictures, going to edit some and up on micro SD card,

and run slideshow on Thursday, as u know young kids love to see themselve,

so Thursday is the big day. Can you tell I'm so excited.

This looks like a great tool for us to educate our future.

Thanks again,. I'm loving it.

Yes it is a great tool for teaching, and it also is great for relaxing. Netflix is amazing on it, as well as other streaming services. I currently have mine paired with a set of Yantouch Eyes speakers in living room (awesome for sound and lighting,) and a ZTE speaker in my bedroom. ZTE does offer a remote control on their site for around $20, however I can not comment on it as I had already purchased an air-mouse on Amazon before I realized...

I want to thank you, really if I didn't find this thread, I probably would

not have thought of the spro2 any more.

Thank you.

I can see alot of potential by using this.

Thank you.

Uh their site? I haven't checked them out.

I really am new to ZTE.

I fell in love with the zmax pro. I have been rolling since then.

Sshasan has been so nice to me.

Thanks, I'm going to their site. And I going to look up the speaker also.

Sorry I sound confused.

I just think so fast.

Ok now you got me thinking, the kids would love the yantouch eyes speakers.

Wow, I will let you know how Thursday goes. Thanks again

The presentation went great, the slideshow of the event was a hit.

My daughter, works a high school, with special needs 10th graders. Well to

say the least she fell in love with spro2. And yes I gave it to her.

The kids need it more then we do. See the kids learn more by visual aids.

So I will have to budget and get another spro2.

But yes this is a great device, and I see great potential.

Thanks again

​ That is awesome, and I so agree, the potential for this device as a teaching aid is limitless! Definitely get yourself another one!

Thank you

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 83

After having this device for about a month, I can say that I use it more than my TV. I mainly play FORZA racing games and this device is amazing! My son loves to play outside at night with all his buddies on the side of the house.