Spro2 different uses, and pics

ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

I am very excited about the Spro2 and wanted to share a few more pics of how I am using it. The pics aren't great quality, but it gives you an idea. Please feel free to post ways you are using your Spro2, or even ways that might be fun to try. The second pic, I wanted to show how clear the screen is even sitting to the side of it. The last pic is horrible, but I wanted to include it because I love that I get my notifications and emails on the Spro2. I am always stopping a movie to check my email, and this is great for me, lol drives everyone that watches with me crazy.

IMG_20160726_200326.jpgIMG_20160726_201135.jpg

IMG_20160726_200534.jpgIMG_20160726_200648.jpg

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,953 admin

Love my SPro 2!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

I love it too!  It's just one of those devices that does it all, and is so awesome while doing it!

lol I hung the projector screen in the worse place in my living room., and it looks funny, but i didn't want to move my sectional. So i convinced myself that not enough people visit for it to matter, and the ones that do are so mesmerized with the setup they don't seem to care...lol

Hey, as long as it works for you... that's all that matters.

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

Looks good to me, movie nights must be a lot of fun at your place!   :)

• dabehrsdabehrs Dripping Springs, TexasPosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you ever get a winner to your release date contest? I pulled my answer as i wasn't sure i wanted to get one yet and didn't want to mess up anyone else's chance.

Are you referring to the $100 coupon codes for the SPro 2?

As for an SPro 2 giveaway on the community we didn't have one.

• dabehrsdabehrs Dripping Springs, TexasPosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭

​, yes, the $100.00 coupon giveaway

We did end up giving out a few coupons. We were also offering them at last week'sfor joining in.

​ I just wanted to add, in case you were still on the fence about wanting this device. I personally own one, and it is amazing. I didn't think  I would use it as much as I do, but turns out I use it everyday. It's great for netflix, youtube, video games, and it is also amazing for a bazillion other things. The specs definitely do not tell the whole story.

• Watched Bubble Guppies on the ceiling with my son.