[Mobile Education] How to Transfer Data the right way.

delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

A lot of people get worried when transferring things from their old phone to a new phone. From my personal experience working in the cell phone industry, I have learned some key apps that would help benefit you in transferring your content.

Image result for transfer data cell phone

Cellebrite Machine:

(Data transfer tool)

This is used in most cell phone telecom stores that have the option to transfer content from an old phone to a new phone. Cellebrite Content Transfer reduces customer handle times by enabling fast content transfer from one device to another.  No private data is stored on a hard drive or the cloud, so your customers’ privacy is completely protected. In my opinion, if you have to time to sit and wait and get everything on your phone transferred correctly use this method if offered.

Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:

1. SMS
  2. Pictures
  3. Videos
  4. Contacts
  5. Calender
  6. Settings
  7. Data
  8. Apps
  9. Documents

Ask you local cell phone telecom provider about this option.

Some stores don't have the Cellebrite machine and can't perform this transfer option.

Cellebrite Logo

Copy My Data

(Android App.)

This is an app that we used to transfer things via a Wifi connection. It takes a while if there are a lot of content to transfer at one time.

Copy your data from one phone to another over a WiFi network, without the need for a computer.

Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:

1. Contacts
  2. Calendar
  3. Photos
  4. Video

I like this application but you have to make sure you using the same wifi Network for this to work for both devices. It's very limited to what this application is allowed to transfer but its very useful.

Click the link to download the application.

Copy My Data - Android Apps on Google Play

Cover art

LG Back-Up

(Android App.)

For all your LG phone groupies out there this is the go to app for you guys. It's fairly easy to use since it comes automatically installed on all LG smartphones. So when you purchase your new one all you have to do is follow the simple instructions within the app to obtain your information from your older LG device. This application can work on a data or Wifi connection to transfer the content. Don't forget the NFC option to transfer the content with just a tap of the devices.

LG Backup (Sender) - Android Apps on Google Play

Cover art

Samsung Smart Switch

(Android App.)

For all your Samsung phone lovers out there this is the go to app for you guys. It's fairly easy to use since it comes automatically installed on all Samsung smartphones. So when you purchase your new one all you have to do is follow the simple instructions within the app to obtain your information from your older Samsung device. This application can work on data or Wifi connection to transfer the content.

Samsung Smart Switch Mobile - Android Apps on Google Play

Cover art

Move to iOS

(Android App. and iOS)

If you're changing up your user interface to iOS and want to keep all your goodies from your older phone simply download this app and follow the simple easy steps.

The Move to iOS app securely transfers all kinds of content for you:

1. Contacts
  2. Message history
  3. Camera photos and videos
  4. Web bookmarks
  5. Mail accounts
  6. Calendars

Move to iOS - Android Apps on Google Play

Cover art

Remember you have the power to control how your information is kept private and stored correctly to your next mobile device. So choose the best solution that best suits you and your situation. Many people ask me every day which is the fastest route. Honestly is not about how fast I can do it to me. It's about doing it the right way to make sure you getting all you information so you leave the store happy. Also, these are the methods I used when I help customers to transfer their content the main one I use is the cellebrite because it gets everything done the right way.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7