Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

[Research] Calling Members in the Bay Area and Dallas Vicinities

Comments

• If you are within a one-hour drive from Milpitas (CA or Richardson (TX), we invite you to reply below on your general availability and interest in this focus group. Please reply with the following:

• Which city you're within a one-hour driving distance from?
    • Do you generally use a phone case or skin?
    • Which days of the week and times of day work best for a one-hour focus group?

Thanks - we look forward meeting you and getting you involved in this fun research project!

I live in San Jose/Milpitas area. I use a phone case which has a battery built in, I will be free most of the week. Feel free to email me or call via [email protected]

• pokepoke san jose, caPosts: 1
    • Which city you're within a one-hour driving distance from?

=> Santa Clara, CA

• Do you generally use a phone case or skin?

=> No, I don't use phone case, like to keep it simple

• Which days of the week and times of day work best for a one-hour focus group?

=> I can be available for 1hr study from noon to 4pm if no conflicts on study day.

• Richardson, Yes I use a case, and Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

• supermanco99@netscape.net[email protected] Salinas CaliforniaPosts: 1

I am within an hour of the ca site.

I use a case on some phones and none on others. My iphone currently has a element case on it with a carbon fiber and rubber back plate. While my android phone is naked.

I am  on Wednesday and Friday generally at any time.

• mrdosbackmrdosback lewisville texas/ richardsonPosts: 3

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from all these replies that get sent to the email?

• sboothsbooth San Diego, CAPosts: 125

If you ever need anyone down here in San Diego, let me know.

Scott-

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Check this out:. Hope it helps (I've also removed email notifications long ago...was driving me nuts)!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm about 1 hour and 10 minutes away from Milpitas, but wouldn't mind driving there.

I usually have a case on my phone.

Anytime of the week and time.

• +1

____

Please excuse typos.

They are caused by my hand tremor and don't always catch them all.

And especially true if I dictate the email.

• I am in San Jose, so near Milpitas. Could be available any day except Mondays. I do use a phone case currently, but it is just clear plastic.

Is this a paid group?

• I'm brand new to this community, and am really excited to contribute!   1. I live in Dallas,  less than an hour from Richardson, TX.  2. Normally I keep my phone in a protective case (Otter Box)   3. My ideal time of the week for the focus group would be mid week... Tues-Thurs,  after 7pm.

Thanks...

• I'm in Dallas and less than an hour from Richardson

I use an Otterbox phone case currently

Monday-Thursday after 2pm preferably

• sysu3peatsysu3peat Richardson, TexasPosts: 4

Hi Peter.

I'm located in the RIchardson/Dallas area. I've actually passed by your ZTE building a bunch of times on the highway.

I currently have a dbrand skin on my phone and sometimes I slap on a clear tpu case on top of it.

I'm flexible but usually lunchtime any day of the week works for me.

It could be. If you're interested, let us know by replying to the questions above. Hope to have you involved in this study.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree Im here in Round Rock.  lol!

Man it sux being 5 hours away from Richardson.

Thank you for all who have responded! We have finalized the dates for these focus groups, which will be conducted at ZTE offices on August 24, 2016 in Richardson, TX, and August 26, 2016 in Milpitas, CA. The following screening survey allows you to select the top two time slots that works best with your schedule: ZTE Design_Screener | Web Survey Tools.

The research will be held in a 5-person group discussion form. Each session is one (1) hour long. You will be guided to evaluate and discuss about various design models, and design trends of mobile phones. Each selected participant will receive a $75 Amazon gift card upon completion of the research. Furthermore, we plan on a brief tour of the office, some goodies to take home, and potentially an after-hours meetup at 7pm if there's enough interest!

Please join this wonderful activity to get involved in the development phase of a mobile phone, and to meet fellow Z-Community members in person. Furthermore, members of our Z-Community Mod Team will be present to provide a tour of our office, give away an exclusive ZTE swag bag, and potentially meet after hours to hang out if there is enough interest!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Peter I just sent you a direct message.

Update: there is now a referral bonus for these two focus groups. Check out this post on instructions:

• mrdosbackmrdosback lewisville texas/ richardsonPosts: 3

I signed up, is it confirmed so I can go?

The team needs to review the results of these surveys prior to selecting. They will reach out once you have been confirmed!

• Hi Peter,

I will be free mornings August 26th from 8am to 12am. If you can book me

anytime in the middle in Milpitas CA. I will br avaialble and confirmed.

The Consumer Lab Team is currently reviewing all survey responses and will be responding within the next day or two to finalize meeting times!

• Hi Peter, I live in within 20 minutes of Milpitas. I do not use a phone case. Late afternoons work for me. Thanks!

• I live within an hour from Richardson.

Yes, I use a phone case.

I'm available any time of the day on August 24th.

Thanks

Be sure to complete the survey (link is in the first post above). Our Consumer Lab Team will select participants today and notify by end of day.

Be sure to complete the survey (link is in the first post above). Our Consumer Lab Team will select participants today and notify by end of day.

Even if you are not selected, we will have a Meetup at 7pm that evening. If you're able to join, we would love to meet you!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So if we haven't received any emails as of 9pm PST, guess we're not selected for the research?

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

- I work in Richardson!

- I usually case my devices but I am going to use dbrand for this Axon (my first time using a skin)

- I am available only at the evenings on weekdays (bummer)

If there is an evening or weekend focus group let me know.

Let me verify with our Consumer Lab Team because I didn't receive any confirmations yet.

Although I haven't received a reply from the project manager yet, it appears that the email confirmation has not been sent yet. I will give him until end of day tomorrow to reply before we send out the confirmation on Monday by 3pm CDT at the very latest. Thanks to everyone waiting patiently and we look forward to seeing you at the focus group and/or the meetup!

This discussion has been closed.