Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

[Research] Calling Members in the Bay Area and Dallas Vicinities

13»

Comments

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Email invitations have been sent late last night to those who were selected by our Consumer Lab Team for this week's focus groups! If you were not selected, you still have an opportunity to meet fellow Z-Community members and staff, enjoy free appetizers, and a chance to win free prizes. More information about the Richardson meetup can be found here:

• Hi Peter!

Please let me know if I am confirmed for Friday @ 10:00AM to 11:00AM. I

have a doctors appointment afterwards, just making sure if I am in or not.

Thanks again, have a great week.

For your information, I am also including that I would most likely purchase

a ZTE Axon 7, but unsure at this point, I don't know if I will go full

flagship or mid tier flagship.

Reed Duong

[email protected]

415-917-6029

Hi Reed - if you haven't received a confirmation email by now, you are not on the final list selected by our Consumer Lab Team. However, you are welcome to join our meetup later that if you are available!

• Hi, did the survey in Richardson yesterday and just wanting to know when we will be receiving the gift card.

• Curious - You do survey's and focus group studies for the money you get?   How much can you make in the course of a year doing this?   I forget - how much was the "gift" in this study? 

You should have received it yesterday already. If not, please let us know and we'll look into it today.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can confirm at least for me, I received it. 

• dabehrsdabehrs Dripping Springs, TexasPosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭

did you roll up to Dallas?

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sure did.  It was fun.  Nice taking the day off too. 

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey frodriquez2010 sorry I missed you, I was there at 7:00

Yeah, had to be in and out pretty quick which was unfortunate as I was hoping to hang out with everyone a little more.  Hopefully there will be another opportunity where I will make the proper arrangements to stay longer.  I apologize I was not able to meet everyone that went after the morning session.  I had some other questions for Samer, Peter and Brett.  Lol! As well as for my fellow ZCommunity cohorts.   

This discussion has been closed.