Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

[Survey] Complete this spectrometer sensor survey and GET 100 Z-COMMUNITY POINTS!

SCiO Sensor Survey | Online Survey Software

Would you need a spectrometer sensor on your phone? How would you utilize it if you had one?

SCiO molecular sensor fits in the palm of your hand! With SCiO, you can scan materials and get instant relevant information directly to your smartphone. SCiO captures information about the chemical makeup of the physical world around you. You can get nutritional facts about different kinds of food: Dairy products, fruits and vegetables. Identify capsules containing medicine and nutritional supplements and more.

In this survey, we offers you different usage scenarios of spectrometer, and let you evaluate the ones that are most useful to you. 

After your complete the survey, you will be rewarded 100 Z-Community points! The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Please click on the link to begin!

SCiO Sensor Survey | Online Survey Software

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

​ I have a concern, and question regarding this survey, may I message you privately?

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Interesting survey let me take a peek.

Done.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Completed! Though I never saw a place to type my email to receive points from the survey like the fingerprint survey.

​ I have reported this, and am waiting for a reply back. I am sure, it will be worked out

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

Thanks for the heads up guys! We are aware of the issue and fixing it now.

• lee18lee18 United StatesPosts: 341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Completed it earlier today.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Survey Completed......

Some of the information asked was a little too personal and I opted out of some of it.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

Hello everyone!  Once the survey has closed we will apply the points to your account.  Please don't worry they will be there when we apply them and we will also provide a post here letting everyone know the points have been applied to their account.  Sorry for any miscommunication.  Rest assured that you WILL receive your points.

​ I very much agree, and refused to answer a few questions also.

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Filled it out, but I kept thinking, if they are going to add a spectrometer to a phone, why ignore the primary benefit?

If it is properly calibrated, then simply create an app based on Argyll CMS, and allow people to use their phone (have it cast or use an HDMi adapter) and its built in IR blaster to automatically take control of and calibrate a TV. Just make a special case for the phone that will allow it to hand from and rest on the screen without scratching it. Specrtrometers for display calibrations are typically sold in low volumes, and thus have a massive price markup for what is very low cost hardware.

Furthermore, it can be beneficial to allow people to use their phone's spectrometer to scan a printed calibration chart from their printer, and then generate a custom profile in order to get more accurate prints.

• Hmm I think I'm good

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I answered all the questions but I will say I havnt seen the points from the fingerprint survey [not that I need them lol] im just saying so far done a few surveys and havnt ever seen any of the points that are always offered

trying to sneak some extra marketing research in there lol

hahaha maybe thats why no points lol

hahaha I believe they are ​ lol

everyone else is getting them they are just keeping the points away from us haha

hahahaha now thats funny lol

• austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 192 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since there was not a place to associate my account her on the community. Do I need to take the survey again to get the points?

This discussion has been closed.