Axon 7 customer service review

2»

Comments

• dcwbisdcwbis USAPosts: 22 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also am having a bad ZTE customer non-service experience. I outline my issues on this page of the forum:
    https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/51026/almost-totally-unresponsive-screen#latest

To update that post: as of Friday Oct 13 - still no email from ZTE about my "overnight" delivery (I'm beginning to think that it will be "overmonth" delivery).

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I got a new axon 7 when my ZTE went haywire and it runs good the 10 day turn around starts when they get it and it means they have 10 days (not including Saturday and Sunday) to fix it... The days used while shipping to them and the days used when they ship the phone back to you do not count towards those 10 days I always ask if they have inventory and stock to fix the device before I even send mine in and I did not pay for shipping at all even got a new charger from them free I've never had any of the problems any of you are actually describing but I'm sorry any of you are going through this and the passport 2.0 does not cover problems you cause say for instance you drop your phone cracked the screen water damage Etc it only covers software damage if you dropped it it's going to cost $85 but the ZTE axon 7 is not a bad phone it's a great phone when you only pay half the price of Hell any other flagship phone out there so kudos to you ZTE can't wait to see the axon 8 everybody else good luck with your device

• Katbelle69Katbelle69 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Hello. I bought my zte axon 7 03/03/2017. I love my phone. I have been talking to my husband about purchasing one for himself. However yesterday my phone would not take a charge. I only have the plug and cord that came with the phone. Last night it started to take the charge and then I noticed the cord connected to my phone started melting. It was incredibly hot. I need to to request service as I have looked into the warranty and it is good until 03/03/2019. I do hope that the service will be as great as my phone. My husband will not buy one until we see how good the service is. Thank you.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,828 admin

@Katbelle69 Please contact Customer Service @ 1-800-617-5065 and they will kindly walk you through the warranty process on your device.

Ok. Thank you.

I have received email for more info and replied. Waiting for response. Thank you

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I had to return my A7 for repairs due to no longer receiving cell service. They offered to send me a replacement phone while mine was being fixed. I didn't need to take that option because I already had a backup. This is the first phone I ever needed to claim warranty work, but their service was excellent. I've been very happy with this A7 and ZTE's customer service.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,828 admin

Thanks for the feedback @wrbird! Customer service will be glad to hear it.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,402 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wrbird said:
    I had to return my A7 for repairs due to no longer receiving cell service. They offered to send me a replacement phone while mine was being fixed. I didn't need to take that option because I already had a backup. This is the first phone I ever needed to claim warranty work, but their service was excellent. I've been very happy with this A7 and ZTE's customer service.

@wrbird I'm glad to hear they are taking good care of you!!

• KindaSmooth75KindaSmooth75 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Where is my PHONE?

Sent my phone in for repair and it’s never been returned. It has the wrong address listed. I want my phone returned to me ASAP. My address is correct on the ZTE Website. No wonder I haven’t received my phone and this is ridiculous. I Should have been contacted the moment it was returned to your service center. It was not a gift from myself to ZTE. Am giving this short time to be fixed and my phone returned to me Next Day Air. Period. If this isn’t rectified by mid morning on 03-25-2019 then I will begin doing everything in my power to let this theft be known and contact every organization poassible as well as leave feedback on every major review site on how my phone was sent back to ZTE and I was never notified of this theft.