Welcome to our Beta Lab page. We are currently not recruiting at this time for any new projects.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

A google survey for mobile Exchange Mail features has posted

peter_yaopeter_yao ChicagoPosts: 58 ✭✭✭✭

First of all, welcome on board beta testers!

We have a 5 minutes online survey ready for you to complete. We would like to know your opinions on several EAS features in Exchange Mail. Please click here to complete this survey.

Thank you!

Comments

• charidycharidy Business,IT Tech,Network Manager. United StatesPosts: 51 ✭✭✭✭✭

TY ..submitted.

• completed.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Filled out and submitted

• lorikittylorikitty CaliforniaPosts: 3

Glad to put in my two cents!

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Filled out.  Most businesses are moving towards Mobile Device Management.  Make sure that whatever app is created will have compatibility with the large players in MDM (Airwatch, MobileIron, Maas360, etc).  I personally cannot get Exchange email from my company without being registered with MDM, then there are different policies for Android vs. iOS. 
    For Android, I have to use the MobileIron email app unfortunately. 

• csomaru09csomaru09 New JerseryPosts: 2

completed!

• aliciaelisaaliciaelisa Pittsburgh, paPosts: 11

Done!

• hoff1313hoff1313 MississippiPosts: 9

Those are some good questions. I don't think I can create an invite from my stock Samsung mail app, but would like to now that I think about it.

• rkrmpgrkrmpg VirginiaPosts: 3

I like the way the questioning is going so far. If we can continue to get questions regarding phone features and be able provide out feedback I am hopeful that they will come out with a very feature rich phone that will fit the needs of many.

• atkrayatkray USAPosts: 16

time.    Would love a phone that fit my responses 

• kimmtabbkimmtabb virginiaPosts: 4

My first survey done!! How exciting!!

• Boom done!

• catman25catman25 Auburn nyPosts: 41

Completed.  Thank you

• hiker75hiker75 FloridaPosts: 108

Completed!

• Completed.

• Done, glad to be part of this new community.

• Done

• retnuo@gmail.com[email protected] Shelton, WA.Posts: 14

I have also read and submitted my responses for this EAS Exchange Mail poll.

• lion7718lion7718 FloridaPosts: 2

Done

• Hello everyone I'm glad to be here just like to say I'd be happy to test out your new products and help you guys out in anyway I can my passion is smart phones and it all started with the HTC m7 now I'm rocking the HTC 10 I have a nexus 6p I'm on sprint and I saw the specs for the axon 7 and just fell in love this is what a flagship smartphone should be plus I love movies I watch everything on my phone now so Dolby atmosphere front firing hi-fi stereo speakers is a must keep up the great work guys ZTE is soon to be a household name!!!!

• mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

That was nice and easy

• antsyadderantsyadder new yorkPosts: 4

Completed!!

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Powerful apps in a high end phone are definitely expected, provided the improvements don't create lags and stutters. Email apps, to me, should have as many options for control as possible, especially in regard to syncing. Another thing I'd love to see is the ability to link specific emails with specific OneNote notes, seamlessly. 

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

Hmm that would be an interesting feature. Do you mean that you write your email in OneNote?

An example would be, if I create a note in OneNote with drawings and specs regarding an order I receive, I would like to be able to send that note via email and have that particular email conversation permanently linked to that note. Something that made production apps more interlinked would make life much easier. Efficient businesses depend on efficient apps, these days, and the better organized I can stay, the happier I am.

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

submitted

Is this more advanced than just adding the sharing link for that page in the email?

Yes, as it would provided a link in the note to the email correspondence related to that note.

• axonroseaxonrose AustraliaPosts: 6 ✭✭

Done

Hmm. I think I get it now.