Share your Axon 7 homescreen!

Comments

• maulgandhimaulgandhi New JerseyPosts: 519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Axon 7.jpgNexus 6.png

Two different devices, two different setups!! In case anyone wondering, I am using Sunrise Icon Pack on Axon 7 and Min icon pack on Nexus 6. Also, I am using Zooper Widget Pro with Europa Zooper Skin on Axon 7. Both devices are running Nova Launcher Prime, although Action Launcher 3 can be used as well to set this up.

• saeedtedsaeedted DallasPosts: 1,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​I'm really feeling this new wallpaper

Screenshot_2016-09-26-16-47-08.jpg

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,502 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Stock launcher

Screenshot_2016-09-28-11-16-58.jpg

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I like that one ​! Is that the Stealth Icon Pack you are rocking also?

Wallpaper courtesy from Backdrop

Icon by Stealth Icons

I have Stealth as well...I need to find a nice wallpaper to pair them with yet.  I've been to busy to look for one I like.  I'll get to it soon though!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,626 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Basic and unexciting I know, but this is what works for me.
    I have other pages dedicated to categories, like one for music apps, one for Android Wear,
    and one for video/multi-media streaming, and others.
    BTW, the background matches the front grills othe Grey Axon 7 .

Axon 7 home page.jpg

I like it, !

This homescreen reminds me of the holo interface back in the day.

What's the number one tool you use in your tollkit?

• Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-45-38.jpg

Using Apex Launcher with icons from several icon/theme packs. Not really a fan of the Google search bar. No need for me to display the date and time widget, since I have it available on the notification bar.

Google clock, because the last opened tab is persistent, stock camera app works fine.

CM QuickPic for the gallery app, because it has a nice dark theme, but also has a nice layout and is quick. I love the butterfly icon I found for the app.

If I want to edit an image, QuickPic will ask me which editor I want to use, (Have three, but still looking, as I feel I haven't found the optimal editor).

Music player is stock because I use folder view and it works well with Dolby Atmos and the DAC.

Screen off works for me, although the screen tends to shut itself off fairly quickly anyway, so I still might remove this app ( From my Nexus 5 days, trying to preserve my power button ).

Line is a nice chat app with voice/video call functionality. My browser is Ghostery, but off course I had to customize the icon and title. I get an occasional ad from it, but it is worth it,

since Ghostery beats any other browser that claims to block ads. It is super fast for me. XDA app is what it is, Google calculator ( they are pretty much all the same ).

Notepad ( Notepad - Android Apps on Google Play ) because of it simplicity and theme. Takes a bit getting used to, but I love it. Google calendar and G-mail apps with customized icons.

The calendar has enough color customization available, so I can make it match my "theme" when I open the app. I wish G-mail would let me change UI colors, but you can't win them all.

Phone and Messaging are stock, they work well for me, so just some icon customization.

The wall-paper mesmerizes me, it is a great shot, and I think it has very much influenced how I set up everything. I may yet reduce the size of the icons, but they do look proportionally right when

looking at the phone in its entirety. Once I have gotten used to the icons, I will eventually remove the titles, which will let the home screen breathe some more.

So, I don't need any root rights or roms at this point, the theme helps in cutting down power consumption and there are plenty of customization options still to be explored. What's not to like...

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,554 mod

Screenshot_2016-09-29-19-19-02.jpg

• mmvaronmmvaron HoustonPosts: 24 ✭✭✭✭

Clean setup, nice.

LOL!

• lzb302lzb302 WaPosts: 72 ✭✭✭✭

It does work & I've used it! Mi-Pop pulling it out also allows Screen shot.

Using Nova with the Sense 7 icons.

Homescreen.jpg

• Funny I have the same background as papy72....small world!  Using Nova with MM Icon Set

Screenshot_2016-09-29-19-13-30.jpg

• I'm using Nova too!  The icons are the "UIcons blue" pack, and I use Folder Organizer to minimize the number of icons on the screen.

Changed mine up a little bit.  Loving the Stealth icon pack.

Screenshot_2016-10-16-16-00-40.jpg

• Yup, I live around my calendar!

Screenshot_2016-12-15-20-29-15.jpg

• kyngoflyonzkyngoflyonz United StatesPosts: 183 ✭✭✭✭✭

Screenshot_2016-12-16-07-50-57.jpg

Super stock pixel. Nova Prime 5.0. Happy birthday to Nova Launcher as well.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Here is mine.... Simple for now but I am about to change it up.

• gentlemusergentlemuser DFWPosts: 138 ✭✭✭✭

Can somebody remind me how to post an image shot linked from say photo bucket? 

It's been so many years I've sloughed off those brain cells.....

Currently running this on my Axon 7 Mini:

Screenshot_2016-12-22-13-28-14.jpg

• Here is my lock and home. I use photos I took a few years ago as my backgrounds and nova launcher.

Screenshot_2016-12-22-13-46-16.jpgScreenshot_2016-12-22-13-45-57.jpg

• lubesterlubester Posts: 80 ✭✭✭✭

do you watch Flossy Carter reviews on Youtube?  he puts the beautiful widgets angry birds clock on all of his gear.  i use beautiful widgets too.  here's mine currently.   just got nova launcher last night too.  really liking it.

here's my current after Nova

eHJnKSvl.jpg

here's before using axon7 "stock android"

UABAhMfl.jpg

• Here is my home screen, with Nova launcher 5, and pixel theme

IMG_20161222_225814.jpg

• used nova with zooper on stock.Screenshot_2017-04-07-23-53-22.jpg