Share your Axon 7 homescreen!

Comments

• vishnuvishnu Posts: 8 ✭✭

Screenshot_2017-04-08-09-53-06.jpg

• loneilloneil Posts: 1 ✭✭

I use Nova Launcher, wallpaper from the app Backdrops, icon pack Lines Dark Free, widget from MinimalistE widget pack for KWGT, invisible app drawer icon made with Icon Pack Studio which is in the middle of the screen. I use Cornerfly as well to smooth the corners of the screen.

• ladyhazyladyhazy United KingdomPosts: 71 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here are my Axon 7 Mini homescreens.

I use Apex Launcher with OnePlus3 wallpaper, CandyCons Icon Pack, and Calendar Widget.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,338 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There are some neat home screens here.

• Harish_SridharanHarish_Sridharan DuPont WA Posts: 47 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use the arrow theme which makes my phone easy to use and adds more short cuts

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I could have sworn I had posted in this thread, but I might be thinking of XDA. Anyway, here is my current homescreen.

Nova Launcher Pro
    Transparent Clock & Weather
    Glasklart icon pack
    Wallpaper from OGQ Backgrounds app

• Me gustan los fondos oscuros y el android más puro.

• Wow, you guys have cool home screens! B)

• Wow, you guys have cool home screen! B)

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I had some time to switch my A7 homescreen around a bit, and figured I would revisit this thread. Anyone else have updated home screens on their A7? (Apps used to create: Nova Launcher Prime, Weather Timeline, Minimalistic Clock Widget, and Icon X Icon Pack)

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Main home page by Nova Launcher
    Floating Apps in the status bar
    Time and Memo for a persistent clock
    Transparent Clock & Weather
    Power Toggles (simply the best but it's no longer supported :/ Looking for an equivalent one, any suggestions?)

Secondary page just to enjoy the wallpaper. I created the wallpaper using Photo Editor by dev.macgyver and wallpapers change on a timed basis thanks to Wallpaper Changer.

Third page with misc apps and rotating Bible verses by Bible Verse of the Day Widget.

@roseykr said:
    I must say, that Stealth Icon Pack is pretty tempting.  Will have to think on that for a bit.  We also happen to have the same exact Google News-Weather set-up

Home Screen

@roseykr What app is that for your quick settings? It looks a lot like Power Toggles, but I'm not positive. I need to find a replacement for Power Toggles because it's no longer being developed.

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I finally changed mine a little.
    Running Nova Prime.
    Icons are Light Void Free.
    Widget is from Zooper, invisible widget/shortcut in upper right corner for Friendly for Facebook.
    There are no other screens as I like minimalism.

• eclipseddkeclipseddk Posts: 22 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love me dark simple looks

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

My set up is simple that's all

Try to keep my AMOLED screen safe with dark stuff

Using moonrise icon pack with Nova premium

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,340 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@trotter said:
    I finally changed mine a little.
    Running Nova Prime.
    Icons are Light Void Free.
    Widget is from Zooper, invisible widget/shortcut in upper right corner for Friendly for Facebook.
    There are no other screens as I like minimalism.

Friendly is a great web wrapper for Facebook. It's the one i use as well!

• 14blank4014blank40 United StatesPosts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't really changed mine but here are what my screens look like![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6030075

/uploads/editor/vj/jgnz4beuqcdy.jpg "")
    It's a pretty clean interface for the most part

• 14blank4014blank40 United StatesPosts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure why this one didn't show up

• rwhoggrwhogg Palestine, TexasPosts: 21 ✭✭✭✭✭

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nova Launcher Prime

Page 1
    Dark Theme
    Stealth Icon Pack
    XWidget Time & Weather
    Stock Music Widget

Page 2

Google News Widget
    CBS Sports Widget

@rwhogg said:

Whoa, I like your icons. How would I get them? I'm running Nova Launcher Prime.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,626 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My current home screen is pretty simple right now. I used to play a lot with different wallpaper and icon layouts, but just not much time for it these days. I also use other dedicated pages for multimedia (ie: netflix, dirctv, etc...), Daydream / VR apps, music streaming, and Android Wear.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,626 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2018 12:36AM

@hollap said:
    I had some time to switch my A7 homescreen around a bit, and figured I would revisit this thread. Anyone else have updated home screens on their A7? (Apps used to create: Nova Launcher Prime, Weather Timeline, Minimalistic Clock Widget, and Icon X Icon Pack)

That's pretty impressive the way you artistically have the icons laid out with the wallpaper art.
    :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

• marcwool1marcwool1 CanadaPosts: 117 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use Nova Prime to keep my homescreen completely clear because I like to have the most recent picture I took of my daughter, as my background.
    I really like the combo of Nova Prime and my icon pack (Tigad) for tue look of my app drawer.

@DoppelgangerD said:

@hollap said:

That's pretty impressive the way you artistically have the icons laid out with the wallpaper art.
    :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I second that!