Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Introduce yourself to the community!

Comments

• smstlouissmstlouis Fort Wayne, INPosts: 1

Greetings all from Indiana. Great to be part of this community and ready to get involved with some beta testing!   I've been a beta tester for a wide variety of products over a number of years and look forward to testing more and providing feedback!  I look forward to collaborating with this community!

• Hello All,

My name is Trey I have done many Beta Tests over the years involving everything from a dry erase marker to Portable electronics. I am currently in college doing this instead of studying for exams

I have a strong background with technology as I have been working with computers for almost 20 years now (started at a very very young age). I run my own servers as well as a server rack for a small business for fun as well as constantly buying new technology to play with.

• Hey everyone. My name is Steve Gavrilles. I'm an IT Manager for a medical manufacturing company in Massachusetts. I've been with my company since my late teens, and have seen a lot of change here over the years. Windows NT, Dbase, Visual Foxpro, Big white computers with CRT monitors...I even remember installing the very first LCD monitor. It was 15 inches, and it was AMAZING at the time.

I've always had an affinity for gadgets. I spend a lot of time tinkering with arduino and raspberry pi, as well as hoarding smartphones and tablets. Most notable being my T-mobile SDA. A throwback to the pre-iphone days. It was a candybar style smartphone. It runs windows mobile, has a tiny non-touch screen, and never failed. It lasted all day long, and still works when I turn it on. It's completely amazing.

• Hello all, my name is Richard, I'm a security professional.

I've done a few ZTE beta tests a while ago and I'm excited to get this invite and see what comes of that!

• Hello ZTE Community, My name is Josh.  I suppose I should write a little about myself as this is what this thread is for.  For starters I have worked in many different professions, ranging from the TSA, IT, Scheduling Medical Appointments, and of course your typical jobs that you have when your younger like Gas Stations and what not, though now I am unemployed and collecting Social Security Disability.  Even with the disability I still very much enjoy Electronics and fiddling with them as time permits.  I suppose I have been drawn to tech. since I was quite young and my mother brought home the first computer we ever had which was just plain old DOS.  Since those day's I am amazed at times at how fast technology has progressed although I love it as it gives me toys to play with and make my own.  I have been in the Beta Test community for 2-3 years now and I do quite enjoy helping the manufacturer's fine tune their items to be released to the public correctly and with as little issues as possible with the help of the Beta Testing Community of course.  At any rate, glad to be here and hope to see continual work done by ZTE.

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318

Hello!  My name is David.  I am glad to be a part of the early access community for ZTE.  I am an IT professional specializing in server administration, security, and networking.  I currently live in Georgia but have lived several places throughout my life, the craziest place being the Middle East.  I have been married for almost 4 years and have a 9 month old boy.  That has produced many life changes over the last year - which has been awesome.  I work with technology during the day and still enjoy keeping up on the latest trends in hardware, software, etc.  My favorite hobby is scuba diving but pretty much enjoy anything outdoors. 

This will be my first beta testing for ZTE.  I am a huge android (google) fanboy, so this should be fun.

• davesosuavedavesosuave San Jose, CAPosts: 1

Hi, my name is Aanand Dave and I am a computer science major. I am extremely interested in technology and am always waiting for the next major piece of technology that will change the way in which we go about our lives. I am someone who always picks apart each aspect of hardware and software to make fine tune modifications that better suit my needs. I have participated in numerous beta tests and am very excited to be a part of the Z community!

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 2,896 admin

Welcome Yaahov! We're glad you're here and can't wait to see your video!

• chui84chui84 Houston,TxPosts: 28

I am from Houston ,x First tim on ZTE Beta anything,hope its an exciting time.

• Hi, My name is Tom  and i love technology. I have done  alot of Betas and love testing. I am ready to test out all they throw at me and hopefully some  products from ZTE

• edward266edward266 Colonie, NYPosts: 1

Hello My Name is Ed.  I love technology.  I have participated in multiple betas from multiple companies.  I look forward to being able to test products out before they hit the market.  Always willing to provide feedback.  Looking forward to seeing what ZTE has coming out.  Thanks.

• bstevensbstevens Atlanta, GA, USAPosts: 1

Great to be a part of the Z-team!  I hail from Atlanta, GA.  I am a geek at heart, with a technical and business background, and currently work in the healthcare IT industry.  I've been lucky enough to work with a ton of different types of technology for the better part of the last 25 years, and love beta testing new devices.  I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy of any OS, brand, or device.  In fact, around our house we sport a huge variety of devices and OSes.

• Hi everyone,

My name is Greg, and I'm writing from Sunny Souther California. I look forward to beta testing with you all - I've been around the scene for a while, and love beta testing. I've dabbled in a little bit of everything, and I'm excited to be here.

• Techno junkie with gadgets as my life stream. Hold 2 engineering degrees.  True hacker/tinkerer.  I take apart everything to see how they work and then make them perform past the original design.  I have a passion for beta testing products from hardware to software and networking to servers and even consumables to anything that comes my way.

• Hello, my name is Kent, I live in Wyoming and have been beta testing  for several years. I have always been interested in tech stuff since I built an AV receiver kit back when transistors were the new thing, probably in the late 1950s or early 1950s. I have owned a ZTE product, a Tracfone smartphone. I enjoy beta testing and have time to do it.

• eric4479eric4479 Mims, FLPosts: 7

Hello, my name is Eric Douglas, in FL, I have loved being around technology since a very early age, have gone to computer magnets schools though to colleges for computers and technical classes.  I'm happy being involved with helping the community with any technical support I could provide for businesses and residential customers.  I have just completed an Beta test for an App called Quik from GoPro, and helped with a few issues, and pointed out some changes to improve user experience, and issues with performance on certain tasks with possible solutions.  Technology items come very intuitively for me, and I can quickly learn a new device with little effort, I would hope that is just good design.  I'd love the opportunity to help and follow the project more.  I live on a Cattle Ranch fixing fence, and rounding and counting calfs, then I help computer tech customers as needed, I travel sometimes a few hours to clients out of my area.  Just your everyday city-slicker.   I enjoy kayaking, camping, the beach, boating, fishing, and other nature scenes.  I have liked a few of the ZTE designed phones, and can't wait to see more about this project's details.  I have time to devote to any tasks that need completed.  I'd love to help out in this upcoming ZTE beta test project.  What phone is it?  Specs, and features. 

• rkrmpgrkrmpg VirginiaPosts: 3

Hello, my name is Andrew I live in Loudoun County Virginia overlooking the Shenandoah River and Blue Ridge Mountains.

Phone gadget junkie which sucks away my retirement money.

Enjoy being part of testing products and providing feedback in order to help products be their best before release.

• saratogasamsaratogasam San Jose, CAPosts: 5

Thanks for the invite to this community!

My name is Adwait Ullal and I am a veteran of the beta testing community, having tested products, gadgets, software and services. I look forward to being a part of this community and providing feedback on new and enhanced ZTE products and services.

I live in the San Francisco Bay area ... and my work place is a stone's throw away from ZTE so I am available for an in-person testing/feedback/unboxing session

• kat000kat000 Marion, OhioPosts: 1

Hi my name is Kathy Cassell from Marion,  Oh.  I love all technology and get in trouble with the hubby for my technology spending habit.  It's hard to not to buy when something new comes out and I really want it. I have done some beta testing and it is exciting and fun.

• Hi, I am Dianne from SW PA I love gadgets and electronics, this sounds interesting but I am a little confused as to what we will be doing but I guess I will find out eventually

• tajlundtajlund Billings MTPosts: 29

My name is Anthony Lund. I'm in Billings MT. I love tech and love working with new technology. I'm a disabled vet and stay at home father. I work as a home care provider for my disabled nephews.

• Hi my name is Kevin I live in Upstate and work in IT for a Ivy League University. Like most on this site I love Tech! I have been in few Beta tests over the years and have a lot of experience with ever kinda of hardware. Hopefully this will get me testing things I wouldn't other wise be able to afford. -cheers!

• Hi my name is Sue...I live in Jersey...I'm 55 and have 3 grown boys with only the youngest, 22 being home...I am a technology nut and have done a beta or two....so glad to be part of a new community.

• mmiller458mmiller458 Greenville, SCPosts: 2

my name is Misty. I live in Greenville, SC and work in cloud computing and virtualization. I enjoy beta testing and I'm pretty stoked to be here. Thanks!

• I am from the Northern VA area so spend my time working in the DC metro area.  Not new to Beta testing but new to supporting the cell phone market.  I enjoy all things technical and look forward to helping the ZTE community.

• jonathan3579jonathan3579 Houston, TXPosts: 411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya, the name is Jonathan and I'm excited to have been invited here. Although I haven't beta tested anything related to ZTE, I have and do test products from other manufacturers. I hope that this new focus will be fruitful for us all.

• Hi my name is orlando gordon  im a tech lover and a geek from the bottom of the heart I live in miami-dade  area   I am available for an in-person testing/feedback/unboxing session it´s Great to be a part of the Z-team

• jlstuff01jlstuff01 New York, NYPosts: 1

Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Jordan. I currently work and live in Manhattan, NY. I work full time as an accountant for a real estate management firm. I love tech. I love playing video games. I'm actively playing several role playing games via mobile device. I've been involved in a few beta tests and would love to get more involved in tech based beta tests. Other hobbies I have are running, playing with my dog, going to the movies, drinking with friends, watching sports, and tossing around the football as much as I can.

I'm looking to all the new and exciting tests to come!

• jasonejasone TennesseePosts: 902 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey I'm Jason and I'm a big time Mobile, Movie, and TV nerd. I love checking out new gadgets and playing with them and I've even beta tested for ZTE in the past. I'm glad to see ZTE getting involved with the community and wanting our feedback to make their products even better.

• dickeymo69dickeymo69 Orangevale, CAPosts: 1

Hey guys Richard here coming to you from outside Sacramento, CA. I'm a professional geek by trade, which simply means I occasionally get paid to play work with or write about the gadgets we all love LOL I've done a few beta tests in the past, as well as written a few product reviews, and while I have yet to have much experience with any of ZTE's products I look forward to getting the chance to check them out.