Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Introduce yourself to the community!

Comments

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the community ​.  Have a look around and get involved in the give aways.  You have the mini so give as much info as you can when replying to any posts.  I'm here if you need help or have questions.  You've taken the jump into the world of ZTE.  Now we are all here to make it the best it can be. 

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USAPosts: 6,450 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome ​!

• ruharruhar TexasPosts: 3

Thanks bud.

I'll take a loot around, and I will for sure let you know if I have any questions.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome . Do you have the Axon Mini as said?

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes he does.  We work together so when he bought it, he asked me about since I have a couple ZTE phones and the A7. 

I noticed that he didn't say what phone he has and I figured that maybe you were clairvoyant or something.

i am.  Lol!  Psy....Psyco. 

I've heard about you.

• ​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. Sounds like your going to fit right in. While your here, you will want to bookmark a couple areas. The first being ​ as this is where all of the current beta tests are posted, and you won't want to miss out. The other area is ​ as this is another great area, and your opinion counts! Should you need anything, or have any questions just let me know

• mike516mike516 Long Island, NYPosts: 7

Hi there all. I just signed up for this forum. A little info about me. I'm relatively new to the world of smartphones, believe it or not, and I'm trying to learn more about this world. I have an older model Motorola phone that I bought to test the android waters so to speak last year that cost next to nothing as it's considered obsolete. I just wanted something really inexpensive to get some hands on experience with the android OS. I've been reading a lot of articles and watching tons of videos trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can on the subject. I'm looking to get a much newer model phone now that has an up to date version of the android OS so I can play around with it as I continue to learn. The reason I joined this particular forum is because I'm considering making either the Axon 7 or the Axon 7 mini my next phone. I have heard and read a lot of good things about these phones but I wanted to get some feedback from people who have owned them for a while and have real practical experience using them on a daily basis.

Besides an interest in learning this new (to me anyway lol) technology of smartphones and possibly getting a new Axon 7, my other interests include camping, hiking and backpacking, riding my touring motorcycle all over the east coast, 60's-70's muscle cars and singing in karaoke bars (mostly rock/hard rock/metal songs  \m/  \m/).

Welcome to the community !

• wings4anniewings4annie Orange,caPosts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the community .

My background is with zmax pro.

Happy to have you,

This community is very helpful.

• westside80westside80 KentuckyPosts: 3,839 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Z-COMMUNITY!

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

You had me at 60's and 70's muscle cars. Welcome aboard. I did the same thing back in the day with my first PC. Bought a cheap one figuring that if I messed it up I wouldn't be out too much money. Since you're considering the A7 or the Mini you might want to wait another month or so as I would anticipate that the Axon 8 will be out. Although ZTE has been uncommonly quiet about it. Not even any leaks.

I'm with you. I love muscle cars. Loved the GTO's among others.

The first one that I had was a 66 Plymouth Satellite Hemi. I sure wish that I would have kept it. That car would bring a million dollars at the Barrett Jackson auction in Phoenix.

So you think the next version on the Axon 7 will be out soon? If that's true then maybe I should wait a little while like you said. I would think the price should drop on the 7 once the 8 comes out. So not only do I have to decide on the 7 vs the 7 mini, now even if I decide on the 7 I also have to decide if I want to wait a month or two to see if the 8 comes out and the price drops on the 7. Now I'm really confused! lol

When it comes to classic cars, in my personal opinion you just can't beat old school American muscle!!! There is something really special about the combination of the beauty and the raw power of these timeless classics!

Sorry, I didn't mean to present you with a dilemma. The A7 was announced May 27th last year and started selling on July 27th. The reason for the 2 month delay is so they could add capacitive buttons. Like I said ZTE has been amazingly quiet about the A8. People criticize ZTE for a variety of things but they can't be criticized for the secrecy surrounding the A8.

They have been very quiet. I wish they would give us some hints as to what to expect.

• @Hello everyone. I'm Jeff. New around this and looking forward to getting to know you more. This seems like a great learning experience and skill set I can Excell in.

Welcome Jeff, this is a great community to be part of.

Jeff, put your feet up and make yourself at home.

Welcome Jeff!  It really is a great place to learn for those of any skill set.  Did you purchase a ZTE device recently?

• I actually have had my device and need to remove the current VMware.if

possible.

What model of ZTE do u have?

• I have the ZTE zmax pro z981

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,136 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi ​ Welcome!!!!   We are definitely Happy to have you join us!!!  Enjoy the community and feel free to post questions, we are all here to help!!

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,136 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice I do too!!!