Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Introduce yourself to the community!

1484950515254»

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Z-COMMUNITY!

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard . What did you mean the VMware?

• westside80westside80 KentuckyPosts: 4,418 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I was going to ask the same thing. Lol

• ​ A big Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community! Be sure to check out ​ as well as our ​. Both areas are bookmark worthy. Should you have questions or need anything please feel free to holler

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I see they pinned this thread to the top now. Just want to say my name is Pete, ( @hollap ) and I'm a ZTE-aholic. I have been for a little over a year now. I have an Axon 7, Axon 7 Mini, and 2 Blade V8 Pros in the family now. More addicting than the devices themselves is this wonderful Community I always find myself in. Welcome all newcomers to this wonderful place!

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, Texas Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Pete (@hollap) Welcome to the ZTE-aholic club....

I am also a ZTE-aholic, I've been here for about 18 month and I'm loving the devices.... I have a ZMAX 2, Axon Pro, ZMax Pro, Axon 7, and a Quartz watch. I love electronics and enjoy talking/helping folks too!!! The Z-Community is a wonderful group of people.

• jmehl77jmehl77 Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Hello Everyone, Our names are Jim & Tina glad to be a part of the "Z" community, I love My Wife of 32 years, Audio/Video, Railroading, Model Railroading, Electronics We have 3(three) dogs and one cat and everyone gets along just fine, go figure and My Zte ZMax Pro! This phone is above and beyond My greatest expectations, just a fabulous experience for My Wife and I, this phone is super fast and works wonderfully. We live in Northern Indiana in a small town of Ligonier, We grew up in this town and love the house We live in and working to buy it, We have two lots, which makes for a pretty good size yard. Well, that's about it, that's all I can think of, so I'll say Thank-You for checking out My telling a little about Us, so enjoy the Zte Products, We are!

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New York Posts: 3,002 admin

@jmehl77 Glad to have you and your wife onboard!

• wings4anniewings4annie Orange,caPosts: 768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jmehl77 welcome to the community. You have a good phone with the pro. I too have a pro and love it.
    Welcome

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, Texas Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jmehl77 Welcome to the ZTE Forum !!! I have the ZMax Pro also and love the device. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything.

• wintawinta bellaire, texasPosts: 11 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm Alan. Ancient, but still functional. How do I read all the posts and post a comment? What does CPA, and the other 3 letter codes mean? I just signed up. I have not received the phone yet. Then I am sure I will have more questions. I was told I cannot charge the axon mini 7 battery on a 220 volt circuit. So what do you do when out of the country? My old phone and laptop can charge on 110 V or 220 V. Anyone have experience with this? What is Markdown? Is there information all in one place that tells you how to use this blog?

Thanks for your consideration.

• wings4anniewings4annie Orange,caPosts: 768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2017 5:28PM

@winta said:
    Hi I'm Alan. Ancient, but still functional. How do I read all the posts and post a comment? What does CPA, and the other 3 letter codes mean? I just signed up. I have not received the phone yet. Then I am sure I will have more questions. I was told I cannot charge the axon mini 7 battery on a 220 volt circuit. So what do you do when out of the country? My old phone and laptop can charge on 110 V or 220 V. Anyone have experience with this? What is Markdown? Is there information all in one place that tells you how to use this blog?

Thanks for your consideration.

Welcome Alan, @winta it is nice to have you.
    The most recent posts are on the top of page.
    The CPA, community product ambassador, I think. We are all here to help or just talk about our cell phone experience.
    Welcome and enjoy.

• @winta Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. I see you have quite a few questions. Take a deep breath and relax, it looks far worse than it is, I promise and I am here to guide you through it. The simplest way to move around this site is by most recent posts or by device category. On top left of every page you will see the "ZTE" logo, by clicking that it brings you back to the home/main page and lists posts by most recent on top.

Next to that same "ZTE" logo you will see a heading labeled "Products", if you hover over that it pulls out a list of phones/devices which you can locate your device and click. This will bring you to your devices specific area, again most recent posts are on top of the list. This is also the best place to search for and post your questions about your device. You will see on the right side of each area it says "New Discussions" and when clicking that it will ask you which to start, a discussion or a question.

Also at the top of every page on the right you will see "Search" this tool allows you to search keywords or phrases within Z-Community to help with many concerns or questions you might have without needing to create a thread.
    Z-Community has a wonderful team in place to see that everything runs smoothly, and are always ready to assist.

While we all may have different initials next to our names, we all can and will assist members to the best of our abilities. We all work closely together and I think all would agree that we all combine each of the roles daily. CFA (Community Forum Ambassador) CPA (Community Product Ambassador) and CTA (Community Tech Ambassador) Feel free to reach out to any of us as needed.

I am not sure about your concerns in regards to which current for charging. If you let me know which device you have, I can definitely get you headed in the right direction. Should you need anything else, please give a shout :)

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams ATXPosts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5, 2017 6:56PM

I'm J. Williams, and I'm just stopping here to say hello to all the new members. Glad to have you on board! WooWoo! :)

• SGTDRESGTDRE Posts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello all, Andre here, in the north east of the U.S.A., A computer Techie Geek, building and getting old PC's working again but moving past the hobby stage, Not a big mobile Techie but It's a needed item these days, and it's much easier to carry one item that makes calls and takes pictures when needed at the spare of the moment. I did dabble a bit with phones years ago, but I would rather work on computers and leave mobile tech to the Devs that know better.