Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Introduce yourself to the community!

Comments

• Hello, my name is Christina. I'm a single mother from Georgia. I'm new to ZTE products and looking forward to possibility beta testing a new devices. I have a long history in beta testing everything from mobile devices to home automation systems. I love being part of shaping new technology and being the first to get to try new things.

• jeffbsheajeffbshea Thornton, COPosts: 1

Hello, my name is Jeff Shea. I am from Denver, CO.

I am a single father of 3 and have made technology and gadgets a hobby of mine. I love testing out new products in an effort to make them better for consumer use. I love tinkering with gadgets and pushing them to their limits.

• Hi, Phil Dickerson here. Old guy ,retired from sun city, CA. I'm not much informed about in and outs of cell phone. But I have a zte zmax that I've been using going on two years. And I think it's great for my needs. I wouldn't mind doing some beta tests if I'm knowledgeable enough. I have lots of time on my hands. I have done some beta tests on phones very bad products now selling on the market. My pleasure to be here.

• gabeginsberggabeginsberg Las VegasPosts: 2

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gabe Ginsberg and I am writing this from Las Vegas, Nevada where I am a freelance photographer. Generally I shoot entertainment, events, shows and concerts. My work can be seen in trade magazines, as well as gossip magazines such as US Weekly and People. ( NOT A PAPARAZZI )

My favorite time of year is in January where I get to work at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) here in Vegas. All glorious things electronic and new are displayed there. Any how I love technology and love playing with it. I used to do a lot of beta testing but work got busy and I quit applying for opportunities. Now things have mellowed out I would love to get back involved.

I have done many beta tests for phones and liked those well enough. I really like home automation, been looking at getting it for the house. Camera stuff is ehh as I work with professional equipment, though I have been impressed by some of the 360 camera stuff out there. Also been looking into the technology for the health stuff, as I am getting older I find the need to exercise and get in shape.

I am a big kid at heart and love to play, so can't wait to see what happens here.

• livinglife25livinglife25 LEASING MANAGER Hartford, CTPosts: 1

Hey Guys!!!!

I'm Kevin i love trying new technology and software and finding different innovative ways to use the products. I love giving feed back, testing new products and most importantly sharing it with my fellow peers.

• ptmc518ptmc518 Pittsburgh, PaPosts: 4

My name is Patrick.  I've been beta testing apps more than anything but would love the opportunity to beta test phones too.  I work for a data/business analytics company supporting our software for internal and external clients.  I enjoy using technology and learning about new technology as well.

• Hi, my name is Joe Lee.  I enjoy participating in beta tests to see new things coming out and to help to remove bugs and suggestions and such to make a better product.  I am from Saint Louis, Missouri and have lived here all my life.  I currently work with health insurance.  I really enjoy watching movies and TV shows and love playing modern board games.

• Hi everyone,

I'm Cliff and I live and work in and around Toronto, Canada. I've been a geek my whole life - from disassembling my dad's rubik's cube (to learn how it worked) to tearing apart my 286 at age 7 (again, to learn how it worked) - I've been breaking things and figuring them out since I was a kid. Professionally, I work as an inventory manager for a retailer in Canada, and in my "spare" time, work as a Software Tester/Team Lead/Test Case Writer for a crowd-testing website.

In any case - I break things to figure out how they work. Sometimes I'm able to put them back together too.

• Hello everyone I am Belinda and I live in not so sunny Washington DC. I am a geek at heart and like anything that has to do with technology. I have beta tested software, and hardware. I am currently in IT and have been for nearly twenty years (longer if you could tinkering on my own).

• I am Janett and live in northern Michigan. I started beta testing electronics about 7 years ago,  which is how I was first introduced to ZTE. I was particularly impressed with their phones and brand. I  am very happy to be involved in this community.

• Hello Everyone,

I joined a couple weeks ago, and am just now getting around to posting. I love anything with a power on button, and am always more than willing to test out a new device. I have been tinkering, and repairing computers for over 15years. I am fairly new to ZTE products, however from what I have had a chance to see, I see myself becoming a fan. I am really excited to be here, and look forward to talking with you all.

Is it possible to change my user name?

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic Los Angeles, CA Posts: 381 admin

It is indeed possible to change your username, but you'll need to contact us. Please review the following post for details:

Welcome!

• runtohell121runtohell121 CaliforniaPosts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello all!

Just joined the community and looking forward to more great products from ZTE/Axon!

• My name is Lola and I love technology especially phone. I'm always on the hunt for new gadgets. ZTE Zmax was the best budget phone I've ever used. It triumphs all the expensive phones I've ever owned. I'm excited about this new forum!.

• Hey, I'm Brandon. I have a love for technology and is vast uses in so many different genres of life. I have been a beta tester and worked for some of the largest tech companies in the world. I have found that any piece of tech can be integrated in to every motion of everyday life.

• luis.v18luis.v18 Dallas,TxPosts: 41

Hello, my name is Luis and im a 20 year old living in Dallas Tx. I am a real big tech aficionado and really enjoy exploring new ideas/ technology (Especially mobile tech). Other interests of mine are cars, cycling, and gaming. Hope to meet more of yall here in this community and have nice conversations on all the new tech!  

• Hi, Joseph Lagalla here. I'm a student in Chemical Engineering and have been fascinated by the improvements in tech recently. I currently work in a battery firm and having been seeing first hand the improvements made to Lithium Ion tech.

I've been lately bringing myself out of my comfort zone with mobile tech. Most of the smartphones I've owned have been HTC. But I switched to Samsung. The lag was insufferable. I went back to HTC. I tried an LG G4. I had one of the units that went into boot loop and couldn't get the unit replaced. I switched to a OnePlus Two. The updates to this device have become slow and unreliable. I want to try something new. I love seeing new tech develop and can't wait to try out some new brands.

• bigphil75bigphil75 Atlantic City, New JerseyPosts: 4

Hello my name is Feliberto Rosado aka Phil. I'm from Atlantic City, New Jersey. I'm 41 yrs old, PuertoRican I'm pretty new to forums so please don't mind the small introduction. I'm into tech, I'm actually a Computer Repair Tech. Feel free to ask anything. Just want to meet great people to have productive conversations.

• Hello my name is Larry I've been a fan of Android since my first phone the lg p500 I also dab in roming

• glenexglenex Cebu City, PhiippinesPosts: 2

Mabuhay! My name is Glenn, a school teacher. Reading information about all sorts of technology especially gadgets is my past time. I love watching unboxing and reviews on Youtube and reading tech blogs about upcoming new smartphones. I have two phones right now one is a non-android phone (old generation of Nokia phone) and the ZTE Numbia. I still don't own a premium flagship phone (my dream phone) cause most of it are expensive. How I wish I can have one someday. THANKS A LOT AND HOPING TO HAVE FUN IN Z-COMMUNITY.

• Hello, my name is Timothy and I have been a tech enthusiast my whole life. It all started when I was very young with the Super Nintendo. I have followed the growth of technology, especially with phones as I owned the first Nokia with the polyphonic ringtones and now I'm completely in love with the Android platform. I look forward to

seeing what the Axon 7 can do! I am very happy that "flagship" quality phones are coming out that buyers on a budget can truly afford!

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

My name is Mark Stroot and Im typing this from my bed in Indiana. It's 2:26am here I joined this community from seeing a Twitter post that was promoted to me. I love technology and always read tons of articles about it. I work in retail management where i have been to for almost 9 Years. I will be a dad this September for the first time in my life with my wife so we're excited. I met my wife who is from Brazil when we were both doing an internship for college at Walt Disney World.

• bigphil75bigphil75 Atlantic City, New JerseyPosts: 4

Wow you just reminded me of my childhood! I guess I've been a tech enthusiast all my life as well. Super Nintendo wow! I remember my Atari Lol! It's amazing how far technology has come. Truly amazing! Thanks for the trip down memory lane enjoy your day

Phil I remember getting my first Nintendo in 1991 for Christmas and my dad and I use to play all the time. (I was born in 1986). In high school I got the limited edition Gameboy SP (that looked like th old school NES). Good times

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Hey there, typing this from Bridgeport CT. Very happy for the invite here and I love my gadgets. I am a tablet, phone, computer repairman as a side job and I love ZTE hoping to get some good incite from other people here!

Awesome welcome to the group

• Hi, Tommy from Italy here..

Not a techie but a power user for sure!

Really fond of your new releases (Axon 7 and N11 Mini), looking forward to learn more and enjoy..

Cheers!

Hey Tommy. Italy that's awesome man. What do you use your devices for most that you're power user? I'm a streaming video and music man myself

• Hi Mark!

Power user in the sense that I like to tinker and heavily customize my devices..

Assembling pcs and fine-tuning OSes too..

Nothing that impresses girls like music does lol

• 3oaksbassets3oaksbassets West VirginiaPosts: 3

My name is Vicki Shepherd and I don't actually NEED a new flagship phone - my husband and I are both retired and now raise and show Basset Hounds - but it's nice to be able to have all our brag pictures with us and to be able to keep track of results and such on the various websites while we're at shows without computer access. I've been scanning the announcements for all the new phones and hadn't really found anything all that interesting until this morning. The Axon 7 sounds EXACTLY like what I've been looking for. Reasonable price, front-facing speakers, large AMOLED display with great resolution (can't see as good as I used to!), fingerprint scanner on the back (where it belongs), the list just goes on and on. And the ion gold version is pretty! There's really nothing I don't like about this phone. I had all but resigned myself to keeping my Moto XPE for another year until this popped up in my Google Cards this morning. Can't wait to see it in person in a couple weeks and getting all the latest information on it here at the forum!