Max Screen Size on Spro2?

techlifetvtechlifetv Canoga Park,CAPosts: 282 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the biggest screen size you guys have reached on the ZTE  Spro2?

Also do you have any gaming consoles attached such as an XBOX ONE/PS4/WII U?

Just picked up one via T-Mobile

Answers

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,109 mod

I think this is right up your alley!     

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,537 mod

​ Thank you for the mention ​ I have had it out on side of my shop at 300" and it is still awesome! You will want it much darker than at 100" . Go find the largest wall/building you can find, and give it a try. I should mention also I had it plugged in and on high.

• techlifetvtechlifetv Canoga Park,CAPosts: 282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm I'll have to try that out at our office when I get it in   but yeah 300 thats pretty insane for a small device like this.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,537 mod

​ It really is. I have said all along the specs, and reviews don't do it justice. If I was looking, and going on specs alone I may not ever attempted, as they don't really tell the whole story. Have you attempted xbox yet? I know it is sad,and I probably shouldn't admit it but it is also killer with the kindle app. I figure why lay in bed and read on a 5-6in screen, when I can get comfy and read on 100" I mean to me, it was a no brainer, Everyone here was warned I was quirky, here is just more proof

• rangerlgrangerlg Cypress, TXPosts: 89

I measured 130" on the side of my house playing Wii Tennis.  That is the largest I went.  Picture looked real nice.