Internet Speed

1bmwdriver1bmwdriver Philadelphia, PAPosts: 9 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Zmax2 on ATT. Over the past month the internet connection has slowed to a crawl. This is true with multiple browsers as well as independent apps like Playstore, Instegram, etc. A restart does not fix the problem. Any ideas?

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would suggest try resetting the network configuration and see will that improve performance of network. I don't own a ZMAX 2, but I assume settings are similar... so go to Settings -> backup & reset -> network settings reset

It could also be the location/congestion of the AT&T towers. Do you have another phone to try on the same network and see if the speed is about the same?

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yap. That's the 2nd or 3rd(?) reason why I had to factory reset my phone. I also just did the suggestion above. Slowly but surely my enthusiasm for this phone is fading away. Just too many bugs. Like I just discovered, Spotify don't play sound continuously if it's in battery save mode. I was pretty sure my phone, galaxy on5, that I ditched for zmax pro. Can play internet radio with no problem while navigation also runs with ULTRA power save mode on.

Anyone can tell me if they experience the same?  I have eliminated the possible reasons why spotify just plays one song at a time then stops and the only thing that worked is for me to turn off save battery mode. That's when it runs those 2 apps at the same time.

The ONLY things I use my phone are:

1. Run maps while playing pandora/spotify in the background. That's the most important thing to me. Like I said galaxy on5, that I ditched for zmax pro. Can play internet radio with no problem while navigation also runs with ULTRA power save mode on.

So why can't zmax pro do the same?

2. And the ONLY reason why  I ditched my less than month used  galaxy on5, for zmax pro. Is because of this phone's VR capability. But then I see these bugs that are just so annoying especially the screen glitches EVERY time I play any game or watch any video. Come on now! And the speaker. I made my LG optimus elite my mp3 player and I kid you not, was surprised that the built in speaker of this small OLD phone is way way LOUDER than this brand new HUGE phone. REALLY?!!

ZTE. I am gonna bombard your forums with all these bugs YOU NEED TO FIX until you get it fix! At the very least, update our phone to Android N, like ASAP!