Discount

keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 181 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Are there any rebates on the Z Max pro? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Not that I know of... and isn't it already cheap enough from Metro PCS? $99.99 is quite cheap for what it is.

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 181 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It is cheap but it never hurts to ask.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely doesn't hurt to ask.  I do not think ​ meant it in a mean way, I believe it was just being pointed out the under hundred dollar range.   

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 181 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't take it in a mean way hence the smiley face

• You need to see if MetroPCS still has the port over a number and get an additional $60.00 off.. ( I used my google ) deal..  if so, you can get the phone for $39.99.. that's the deal my friend.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,602 mod

​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. Unfortunately the rebate for porting your number over expired August 31st. Thank you so much for offering the suggestion to a fellow member though!

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sup bro tried swappa?

• Hello...

Eh... I just bought my Pro on October 13th... and I got the $39.99 price.. can't speak for today going forward.. but I would still have my LG Stylo 2 Plus if not for this incredible price on the ZMax Pro on October 13th..

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn, why did they gave it to you for $39.99 on Oct. 13? You bought it online or in metropcs store?

• Yes.. I bought it at a Retail MetroPCS store..

They had a deal going on that if you port your number from another carrier.. ( I just used my Google Voice Number.. ) you get an additional $60.00 off.. Bringing to price down to $39.99.. but Tax ( If your State has it.. ) is based on the retail price.. oh.. and it cost $3.00 to unlock your Google number for porting.. that's it!  Done..

I'll never get this much phone for that much price ever again.. I may even go ahead and put the insurance on it since you have 30 days to do that as well.. but I have *ZERO* issues with my Zmax Pro.. Guess I got a good one.. :-)