ZTE AXON 7 Gyroscope (Incorrectly Calibrated)

My ZTE AXON 7's gyroscope is not calibrated correctly & leans to the left slightly. I used a real life level to compare with level apps and levels in cameras and the AXON 7 is not calibrated correctly.
I know that some level apps allow to calibrate in the app but that does not change the systems calibration. There are also no options in the System Config or Developer Options.

Does anyone else have this issue?
If so, have you figured out a way to resolve it?

I called the support & they claimed that no other people have reported this issue. I already had to send back the phone once for a faulty charger & not wanting to deal with return process yet again. I am hopeful there is a resolution.

To the developers of the phone and ROM; Can you please add an option in the system setting to calibrate the gyroscope sensor?

Comments

• I have this issue as well and it is getting annoying. This happened when I decided to play Asphalt 8 airborne. The race starts and my car immediately turns to the left while I am holding the phone straight. I have to tilt the phone to the right in order for the car to go straight. Makes it kinda unplayable. I tried a couple of calibration apps and both showed it wasn't calibrated correctly, and calibrating only worked for those apps, not the phone itself. Going into camera in manual mode also showed this problem with the yellow line tilted when holding the phone straight.

• I agree: "To the developers of the phone and ROM; Can you please add an option in the system setting to calibrate the gyroscope sensor?"

• YES, PLEASE ADD SUPPORT FOR THIS!

• ExploringFateExploringFate United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

If you open Google Maps on your phone and tap on the blue dot that shows your current location. It pulls up information and at the bottom it says Calibrate compass click on that and follow the directions exactly and it will give you the best calibration.