Official ZTE AXON / AXON Pro Flip Cover... Has Anyone Used It?

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,036 admin

Has anyone used or are you using the Official AXON / AXON Pro Flip Cover? I'm curious as to how well it holds up and what you think about it.

Axon Light Cover - ZTE USA

Comments

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It seems interesting, though I would not use the inside pocket, as anything sticking out of it will be directly touching the screen, and since flip covers tend to shift slightly, they may cause scratched on the screen.

Basically want to avoid situations like this [Q] Samsung Clear View case scratched my scr… | Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't tried it as of yet. 

Was actually thinking of getting it to try out.  The clear case did get is turning cloudy.  Lol!  Yet, after reading the last post I too worry about scratching the screen.  I may still get it to ensure my phone is protected.  It would be nice if Otterbox would create one.   

• thlimthlim virginiaPosts: 40

Flip cases are not really my thing. I currently own a temporary OnePlus X, hoping to change to a ZTE Axon 7 soon, and my flip case is really bad. It causes smudges on my screen which makes my phone less pretty. It also is tiresome (to me at least) having to flip the case every time you want to check your phone. Maybe they might have a clear plastic bit on the front like Samsung does so that you won't have to flip it every time.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

I don't own an axon

• Wow!

Why even respond?

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I also would only be interested in the cover if it had a clear window in the front, having to flip the front cover every time you wanna check a notification is annoying and something that would prevent me for using this case