Welcome to our Beta Lab page. We are currently not recruiting at this time for any new projects.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Welcome to the Beta Lab [Read Me First]

14567810»

Comments

• hottbitchickhottbitchick SacramentoPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21, 2017 8:03PM

Wow this so awesome im glad I found this community. Cant wait to help in Anyway!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hottbitchick said:
    Wow this so awesome in glad I found this community. Cant wait to help I. Anyway u can! ????????????

Welcome to the Z-Community!!!

• hottbitchickhottbitchick SacramentoPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

@coldheat06 thank you for pointing that out.. I should of double checked my spelling.

• hsscalhsscal california usaPosts: 10 ✭✭
    edited September 10, 2017 10:23AM

i have a usa model axon 7 mini b2017g
    i updated to the naugot 7.1.1
    but i didn't like it , so i downgraded to the b12 firmware but this firmware is open market from global zte website
    and there is no download for usa b21 , even there is on usa support page but the actual file is the b12 naugot one , and that doesn't work either because it says failed status 8 every time i try , tried many different ways and downloaded it many times.. the phone now only accepts open market global firmwares and not usa ones , please send link to usa firmwares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my phone now says P852A11
    it was before P852A12
    i need to get back on the B2017G_USAV1.0.0B21 . please send valid link to this firmware , the ZTEUSA support page for this phone has an option for downloading this but the file that gets downloaded is the wrong one , it is the V1.2.0B12 the same as the link above it ...
    the V1.2.0B12 file which is file: P852A12V1.2.0B12_RM_data.ZIP , is not flashable even though i downloaded it multiple times and tried it it says error status code 8
    my phone only accepts open market global firmwares , from the ZTEDEVICE website
    please help need to fix !!!! back to B2017G_USAV1.0.0B21 OR B2017G_USAV1.2.0B12
    anything USA firmware , send links and help !

• kyngoflyonzkyngoflyonz United StatesPosts: 183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17, 2017 5:26PM

Agreed

• kyngoflyonzkyngoflyonz United StatesPosts: 183 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) the best phone for an audiophile.

• djb84djb84 Rainier OregonPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

I want to be a beta tester. My zmax z981 needs some changes.profile is 100% filled out. What else do I need to do

• tardisintimetardisintime Leavenworth, KSPosts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

Profile complete.

• XevilsandmanxXevilsandmanx NJPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to being a member of this community and helping to test new products.

• tardisintimetardisintime Leavenworth, KSPosts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to help, when the opportunity arises.

• Joeymarie72Joeymarie72 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Zmax Pro owner. Locked bootloader after 2 years. Ridiculous. If you're not going to give us an unlocked bootloader from the manufacturer or carrier (Metro PCS and T-mobile), that's fine. But to not give us this option after we have all paid off every cent plus some is just mean. It's bad enough we only get to use about 65% of what this phone is capable of, now I'm stuck with a device that has no RAM, and is virtually useless unless I can find a root solution to clear the bloatware.

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi!

• johnnybucksjohnnybucks United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad I have the chance to help!

14567810»