Welcome to our Beta Lab page. We are currently not recruiting at this time for any new projects.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Welcome to the Beta Lab [Read Me First]

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,739 admin

Fitting the pieces of the puzzle together.

• eminayeminay Tempe, AZPosts: 26 ✭✭✭

Just curious. Is there a separate beta test or is the current Axon 7 contest that's running considered a beta test too?

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There should be some beta test coming soon according to , will probably have it's own thread/announcement.

This contest I think is for the grand opening of the Z-Community forum.

• eric4479eric4479 Mims, FLPosts: 7

Looking forward to testing a new product or phone.  Keep me posted.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,556 mod

Everyone is super excited!!! When they start...trust me you will know

• retnuo@gmail.com[email protected] Shelton, WA.Posts: 14

I too cannot wait to test an Axon 7 or any other ZTE device. Being a stay

at home caregiver, I have tonnes of time to dedicate to any testing

process. I look forward to working with all of you!

Did they announce the 5 winners as of ye?,  I definitely missed the post if they did.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, haven't seen the announcement for the phone yet. Good luck to everyone

I didn't think so, but I wasn't around much today. Looks like it was a quiet day here compared....  And Yes Definitely Best of Luck to Everyone!

• retnuo@gmail.com[email protected] Shelton, WA.Posts: 14

I wish everyone the best of luck as well!!

• mixxxkmixxxk PennsylvaniaPosts: 6 ✭✭

i am excited to participate in beta testing for ZTE !

• I was wondering if we are going to do any beta testing. It seems to be a topic that has not been talked about much.Can you give us anything in way of info on beta tests. Originally I assumed that was what this was for.

Also, on another subject POINTS. Maybe and apparently others understand how to accumulate the most points quickly. Can you tell us other than participating what we must do to receive the high valued points. Several of us have just begun and aren't aware of what to do.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,739 admin

Beta Testing is coming, there is a lot more involved than just handing out devices for users to test.

The best way to be chosen for Beta Testing along with gaining points is to have a complete profile.

• How can I get to my profile. Many have asked me to complete but I'm old and kinda slow. Need directions to lead the way.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

From your inbox, click your avatar on the top right corner of the page:

Then click on "edit profile"

There are tabs there for Avatars and photos, your profile, and privacy.  Just fill in what info you want to share

• micahdubosemicahdubose Rock Hill SCPosts: 133

I would love to be help in beta testing devices! Sign me up!

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

Woah your colors are black and red? How?? Mine are white and blue

Same here man!

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you click your picture next to the inbox notif, a drop down will appear. If you click preferences and scroll down, there will be an option for high contrast. Flipping the on will make it the black and red rather than blue and white.

Does that affect the ZTE logo as well? Not that you mention it, I've seen the setting before. Just never clicked it.

What she said

• Like everyone else hoping for the opportunity to test. Testing is much more interesting than conversing. Even if many of us don't get that opportunity hopefully we can see the analysis of the testing.

• darntonmdarntonm Las Vegas, NVPosts: 109

Man, it sucks that I'm on Verizon.  I want to test the things... But Verizon has the best coverage I've seen.

I am sure that once beta testing opens up, that there will be many different devices over time, and whether your with Verizon, T-mobile or not in most cases will be irrelevant.

• darntonmdarntonm Las Vegas, NVPosts: 109

I hope so.  I just want the Axon 7 to be available to me...

I hear that!

Best coverage I agree.  But not very open.  They want to sell the devices they want to sell.  They don't want you picking up a device they don't make any money on. 

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I think providing the fantastic coverage is due to their very strong CDMA signal. That comes at a price however in the form of device activation. It sucks but it is a trade off.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Verizon ZTE Axon 7 Internet and MMS APN Settings for United States - APN Settings USA

As long as you have a SIM it looks as though the A7 will work on Verizon, like the Nexus 6P. I'd be more than willing to test it on the Verizon network!!!