Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

New Recruitment Coming Soon!

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Welcome to the Beta Lab [Read Me First]

Comments

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

nice setup

• chrisslownesschrisslowness Willingboro, NJPosts: 3

Thank you, not bad for a budget eh?

• rhtrexrhtrex Jackson, NJPosts: 8

By the graces of the man above combined with a bit of luck, I was selected to participate in the second round of beta testing for Nougat on the Axon 7. I am very excited and I am looking forward to helping out and providing my input. Thanks ZTE

• chrisslownesschrisslowness Willingboro, NJPosts: 3

GRATS!!!!!

• vldvld Denver, COPosts: 25

In dire need of a new smartphone and would like to beta test! Used to do it for other companies. Saw the Axon 7 Enhanced online and loved the specs. If you have any new Beta programs out there; please keep me in mind. Have only used Nexus phones and would happily test a ZTE. Have no issues with NDA. Currently using Nougat.

Conrad

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, the only way to become a beta tester is to make sure you have your profile completely filled out then watch for announcements to be made about beta opportunities.  At that time they will take applications for testers.  No need to keep posting in multiple threads on it.  Thanks for being excited about ZTE products, and let the Mod Squad know we are here to help!

• vldvld Denver, COPosts: 25

Thank you and I do believe all fields are completed. Conrad

• how do I get the android 7.0 update for the ZTE Zmax Pro? I have completed profile

• 0mie0mie SeattlePosts: 5

I was selected for a beta; have the tracking, but it hasn't updated in over a week. I've reached out via email, no response, who can I get in touch with about this?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,824 admin

Please reach out to me via DM.

• We're do I sigm

• jacksonr88jacksonr88 Raleigh, NCPosts: 2

my battery has been super slow charging since update. what can I do. also sometimes my phone send multi text and is very slow on full force four g.

• kadkad Newport, NcPosts: 3

I'm definitely looking forward to it

• Thanks, I'm excited to get used to it. Hope it will Will be used for a long time.

Gclub

• Welcome

• My name's Jodie kinda new to this. I like playing and rooting phones I'm currently using the zte zmax pro. But I have phones for days !! If anyone has any tips, ideas or some must try kinda things let me know.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,398 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome

• solomax2321solomax2321 El Paso TXPosts: 4 ✭✭

Hello ZTE community, I am pleased to announce that I have the ZTE Zmax Pro, I bought this device brand new as soon as it hit the market, I am very very pleased with my device, just as I was when i owned the original Zmax. I am interested in beta testing for my device, and would love to test and provide ZTE with feedback regarding the new programs... Let me know if there is anything I can do... Thank you!

• Hello ZTE community, I'm very glad to hear about the Beta Testing to come.  I have the ZTE Zmax Pro, and LOVE it!  Looking forward to learning more.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,559 mod

​  ​ A Big Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community to you both. This is a great online tech community, and you are going to love it here. Here are a couple links to get you started ​ Be sure to keep watch on for upcoming beta tests, they are usually announced on the link I provided. Should you at any time have any questions or concerns please let me know

Hi ​ Welcome to the Z-Community!!!   I have the ZMax Pro also and currently it is my favorite device. 

Glad to have you join the Community

Hi ​The ZMax Pro is a very powerful device and has a great display.   Thanks for Joining the Beta Group.

• frankendroidfrankendroid OhioPosts: 12 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got my first zte product, I got the ZMAX Pro, it's the biggest phone I've ever had lol. Then I heard about beta and got pumped.

• kingj68kingj68 Gainesville Georgia Posts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

Hey there guys. I just purchased the Zte Max and must admit pound for pound I have no complaints. I had Centura a few years ago and was happy as well. I do beta for quite a few other apps including Nova Launcher just to get the phone as nougat looking as possible. I bought the phone yesterday and assumed nougat would be on it but alas no. I even had Stylo update to nougat and it was even in service as it was 4 years old so I beg you to either update it or please let let me beta. Hope you are all well and I welcome the feeling of being in the ZTE family. Namaste all... 6

• kingj68kingj68 Gainesville Georgia Posts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

Hey there guys. I just purchased the Zte Max and must admit pound for pound I have no complaints. I had Centura a few years ago and was happy as well. I do beta for quite a few other apps including Nova Launcher just to get the phone as nougat looking as possible. I bought the phone yesterday and assumed nougat would be on it but alas no. I even had Stylo update to nougat and it was even in service as it was 4 years old so I beg you to either update it or please let let me beta. Hope you are all well and I welcome the feeling of being in the ZTE family. Namaste all... 6

• gageb40gageb40 DallasPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Participated in the Design research experiment today at the Richardson Office. Had an awesome experience and met some cool people.

• vrmcbeighvrmcbeigh Dallas, TXPosts: 19 ✭✭✭✭✭

I participated in the design focus group in Richardson today as well. It was so much fun and everyone was superb!