Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

We’ve become obsessed with sharing...

13»

Comments

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, to answer questions on air.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I love the weekly idea. I would certainly watch pretty regularly.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Agreed! I much prefer text to video. When I'm the shop I need my phone available for calls, which limits my ability to watch time-consuming videos with any feeling of convenience. Being able to watch a short video that visually elaborates on the text would be great, though.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

I agree, I need phone available for calls.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

I really prefer video, but make sure the video is looking interesting, walk through the factory or let us meet the developer team.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

Great point razor about being able to correct mistakes.

Unless they are microwaved my pancakes turn out horribly misshapen and a little to....."crispy" for consumption.

I agree no buddy wants to watch a vlog about ...well nothing, it's nice when they are funny at times and obviously enjoyable but they need to have good content as well.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would go for a weekly vlog, with maybe an email when it gets updated?

I think it is great they want to do this, as long as they don't ask me too lol. I am camera shy, and most likely would faint before uttering a word.

lol not for everyone I've never attempted it myself...however it everyone hear tried it once and we could critique, compliment and laugh at each other, maybe we would all feel a little more comfortable over time and in the end really have something special. Random vlog of the month for active members.

Hell no! lol I have severe phobia of being on vid, so not for me, but you go  on ahead, and I will compliment n laugh. All to help you of course

Come on! everyone will be nervous, it only works it we all join in the fun

Ummm' let me think about it, No lol

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

LOL! No worries, we'll have a few shots prior to attempting a vlog, the a few more prior to actually uploading it for the world to laugh at.

So.... you're not interested lol Totally Understandable

This discussion has been closed.