Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Interested In Beta Testing.... Do This First

Comments

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you ​. Unfortunately, I saw the post about the beta lab being open one day too late and wasn't able to take the survey. I will make sure my profile is completed though for next time!

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Thanks for the update.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

We should have been already notified by now right if we were selected for the beta right via email? sshasan 

petershih  amy    aerospaceman

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

#ZTE #AXON-7

• bje2525bje2525 Louisiana - USAPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭

I too would like to know how the chosen will be Notified

I just hope and wish I was one of them that got chosen. If not I will wait to see if next go round I am lucky.

Awww I am same boat checking email no-stop.

I too keep refreshing my email. So far not looking so good.

• sugafresugafre Hemet, CalifPosts: 1

IMG_20160522_143937_779.jpgI Am A Disabled Trek--y

Tech, I Stra Trek Never Came To Be!!!

We Would Still Be At leased 14 to 21 years behind i all areas that tech is involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EVERY WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This home body is and will be the best BETA----ERR You''ll Get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

AmbatanaImage_1463873544623.jpg

• mb2xmb2x Greenville, SCPosts: 122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello there! My name is Justin and I just graduated High School this past May. I work at Zaxby's part time as a cashier. I will be attending college this fall as an IT major. Almost all through High School I bought and resold all sorts of electronics from laptops to smartphones so I have been able to use lots of different brands of smartphones. It was a whole lot of fun. Currently I am using a Moto X2 on Republic Wireless. Ever since I heard about beta testing, I have wanted to be a tester. So far the closest I have been to it is a panelists to review ideas for some international computer companies which is fun, but not quite the same is hardware! Since RW is my carrier, I know that probably eliminates me from any testing, but I guess you never know

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,615 mod

​ lol are you tired of seeing my name yet Beta testing although can be a ton of fun, it requires a commitment, and a little time each day, but it is so worth it. Congrats on graduating! We have a couple other members here who have also just graduated in the last year or so, but I will let them introduce themselves. I would not worry about your carrier disqualifying you from betas, as I am sure there will be betas of all kinds Make sure you follow the beta section, as this will be where they post upcoming tests

I would like to change my profile pic but I can't figure out how to change that or any info on my profile. Any suggestions? As far as beta testing, I am up to the challenge if the opportunity ever arises !

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,004 admin

mb2x , if you are using the mobile version of the site, the options are not available. You would have to log into a computer to changed your avatar.

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Took me a while to figure that one out!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,615 mod

​ I apologize for not responding sooner, I just now saw your post. ​ Thank you, it's great members don't need to wait to long for help .

mb2x, if you look up to the top right corner of the page, you will see an icon with a bell, then to the right of that you will see a generic pic, and a downward triangle. If you click that triangle, a menu will appear. Choose edit profile. You will see the picture options, and many other options to customize your profile. Hope this helps.

All done! Thanks for all who helped! I was trying to edit it on mobile.

• chui84chui84 Houston,TxPosts: 28

HI Zter's i am a recent graduate in Computer science like to test Gadgets!!! I hope to have fun here as well.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome ​! Great place to learn about ZTE products and Android in general!

• maineferraromaineferraro MainePosts: 240 ✭✭✭✭✭

welcome , and you are in the right place if your into tech , have a look around enjoy your time here , any questions , there is a mod team here that are great , & the members here are just as helpful , there are many ppl here who can help you with just about anything tech , so again welcome

• Hello, my name is TYPICAL PERSON

And I love tech. I currently using the ZTE ZMAX PRO which I love. And I one day want to be CEO of my own tech company. I originally came hear to sign up for the niuget beta for ZTE ZMAX PRO but I am having trouble where to find it. Is there any chance you can tell me where I should go to sign up for the niuget beta for ZTE ZMAX PRO.

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Did you fill out a mad libs form for this?

• I don't quite get what you mean

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

there is a place they post beta's at, however they are no longer accepting applications for it. Please continue checking for the next beta test. hope this helps ya

• Hello Admin

I know that the form closed for the Beta testers , but I am having issues with my ZMAX pro , and I want to participate in the Beta testing community

please Review my profile , I am a computer Engineer with extensive experience .

• taix6taix6 CaliforniaPosts: 5

Hello I love my Zmax pro, but it lags out, freezes, gets very warm to the touch and is in need of the beta update. I updated to v1.0.0B12 and it literally bites because it has only exasperbated the earlier build. Thank you in advance I am also a Veteran of Desert Storm, love flashing software and testing CyanogenMod s rooting etc...

• sdohlsdohl West Texas (Lone Star State)Posts: 7

Howdy... I'm Steve from down here in Texas... I've done beta tests for Google apps before and enjoy tweaking devices to make sure they operate at their full potential... First real experience with mods was when I had an HTC HD2 and got dual boot Windows phone and Android... I currently have the ZMAX PRO and believe the phone is one of the best I've ever had... Just needs some tweaking. Only issues I experience are the screen artifacts from time to time but otherwise it works great.... Never got the V07 update so still on V04 (T-Mobile) but oh well... Would like the chance to help y'all out and test out things on my device....

• taix6taix6 CaliforniaPosts: 5

I wish love to the beta update especially due to the fact that my latest software text blasts messages continually repeating the same message like 10+ times each

Whats up Steve , nice to have you here , have a look around , we have something for everybody , feel free to jump in and answer a question , or if you have a question fire away , there are always ppl around to help each other here