Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Interested In Beta Testing.... Do This First

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,602 mod

​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community! You are definitely not late,  keep an eye on ​ for upcoming beta tests. This is where the current beta test application will be listed, as well as any other information that we may need. Please make sure to fill out your profile with as much detail as possible, as that is where they will look for qualification/qualities. Should you need anything, please just ask

• kmcpheekmcphee FloridaPosts: 2

Thank you for the welcome I have been a Samsung user for many years so I

decided to try the ZTE Zmax Pro. I really enjoy the phone now if WIFI

calling will tag on then it word be perfect. Maybe if Nougat comes that

will be straightened out and thanks again

​ Good Morning. Zmax Pro is a nice phone. We have a whole area dedicated to the Zmax line of phones ​ You should definitely check out some of the posts there, it may be possible that someone has already posted answers to questions you have regarding WIFI calling. If you don't see what you need, please feel free to create a thread in that area, and mention/flag me ( @ directly following username) and I will see to it that myself or a CPA  assists you in troubleshooting further

• ZTE has good phones and I myself am a major tech person I love my ZTE ZMAX pro and I wish for the nougat update I check for like everyday and want it people can say whatever about the ZMAX pro but I love it it can handle the update and it deserves this update

​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. It has not been confirmed that the Zmax Pro will actually get the nougat update. It is still rumors and gossip. You are however in the right place should it happen. Also since your here, you should fill out your profile, and keep an eye on ​. This is where all upcoming beta tests are posted, and judging by your post you would fit right in. Another area to keep you busy is ​. Should you have any questions, or need anything please just let me know

• marvinsagarmarvinsagar 54304Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody!! I like this place and want help you to test a new software specially ZTE zmax Pro is a good device for the all people,  I have 32 years old , live in green bay. I like play the guitar and like Nirvana and soda stereo songs. Have a lot device for test software for example Motorola, HTC, Samsung , Nokia/microsoft windows phone and ZTE axon and zmax Pro. I hope useful for the community

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey ​, i'll be up in Green Bay for the Green Day concert at the Resch Center tonight. 

• kadkad Newport, NcPosts: 3

Hello my name is Brandon and ive always felt passionate for tech. I'm only 16 and a sophomore in high school but I've always had a dream about being  a tester of course since I'm in school it'd would be fun because I have a bunch of time on my hand. I think one the funniest I do is run sound for my school which is always fun.

​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. Beta testing is a lot of fun, but also very time consuming. It seems as though you have considered both, and I'd say you are in the right place. If you have any questions or need anything, please just ask

• nebula371nebula371 Fairfax, VirginiaPosts: 2

Hey guys, I just got the axon 7 mini.  I was going to get axon 7 but the price drop was the deal breaker.  I love this phone!  It beats out my Moto x pure by a mile.  Not to mention the sound quality is the best I've heard in all of the land!

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you like it ​! Nougat is coming soon!

• nebula371nebula371 Fairfax, VirginiaPosts: 2

Hey, I would love to beta test. Testing 12

• I am a computer engineer and work for

the government full time and have my own personal repair business. I rely heavily on my smartphone. I love my ZTE Max Pro. I find my phone can handle everything I throw at it. I take many pictures for work and the camera is great! I run many business applications, such as quickbooks, word, excel, outlook and chrome. i never have a slow phone as the octocore processor can handle it all. the 32 gb onboard storage is wonderful for all my apps, my samsungs never had that! The price is probably the best feature. I am astounded people pay 800.00 for a phone when zte has a better product for only 100.0 and i got another 30.00 rebate per phone, so it only cost me $ 70.00 .. this is my favorite phone yet. I watch streaming vidoe from spectrum and netflix. if there is a power user, that is me. I also run remote desktop software to manage my computers at work with gotoassit. theres nothing this phone cant do. I just hope they release this update already.

My hobbies are fishing, hiking, PS4 games and traveling with my family .. and of course my ZTE Max Pro phone is a huge hobby as I am literally attached to it for work, news, entertainment and much more. please select me, I am a beta guy for Microsoft also.

• ​ was the Zmax Pro Software Enhancement forum shut down ? I know the program ended, but I can no longer access the forum.  Just want to check if it was closed, or know if I did something wrong to lose access.  Thank you.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,920 admin

Yes, the page is no longer accessible.

• Thank you for the clarification, and thank you for allowing us to take part in the program.

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to beta test software for ZTE ZMAX PRO it's been thought provocative as well as educational.(would be very happy/interested to beta test any new and upcoming devices ZTE may have in the pipeline) I am pretty sure I know my ZMAX PRO inside & out since I've been doing this and I am what I would consider a tech fanatic, I already knew quite a bit about it and the many previous devices I've owned in the past. It's been great being able to connect with many like minded people as myself being a huge fan of Technology. Thank you and everyone in Z community for the awesome as well as positive experience. Have a great day, till we met again. lol

• Hi All,

I am heavy smartphone user and currently, I have iphone and Samsung note. I looking for an alternative phone that I could use and what other phone manufacturers have to offer in comparison to iphone and Samsung's. I also work in IT department and we track all the phones that are company issued. So I think I will be a good tester as I can test phones in an enterprise environment. We use T-Mobile as our cell phone provider.

Look forward to a proactive member of the ZTE community. I would to be a beta tester for and see what ZTE upcoming phones have to offer.

Look forward to being part of Beta testing.
    Thanks

• My name is Jermiah Walker. I am tech for Spectrum, AVID tech nerd. Currently have ZTE Zmax Pro and loving it. I've used NUMEROUS other Android (won't touch apple) and this by far the best phone I have gotten.

I know there are ways to root to gain complete access but a section to gain access to edit kernels, cpu timing etc would be a great addition for someone like myself. I would love to be a better tester, I have my oc setup to be able to analyze EVERYTHING and perform and make changes via debugging.

• debrasworlddebrasworld Blogger/Influencer United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello name's debra i live in staten island ny i love tech i have been to a couple media tech event's since I'm a blogger. I love what i do and i love helping others.
    I always keep up with tech news.

• cbkittcbkitt AZPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2017 2:26AM

I sure would like to participate in your Beta Program as Im very literate about what's going on. Look forward in being a proactive member of the ZTE community. I would like to be a beta tester and see what ZTE upcoming phones have to offer.

Look forward to being part of Beta testing.
    Thanks
    Chris B.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to participate in another Beta Test. :-)

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • bobby37086bobby37086 United StatesPosts: 26 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just here waiting on a new Beta Test......

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have we rounded the corner yet?

Still rocking the awesome Axon 7, but I'd love to test a new flagship, especially with a new battery since mine is getting a bit long in the tooth as they say.

I'd just be excited to see ZTE release a new flagship in the USA again. The Axon 10 is getting great feedback in other parts of the world.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD

Same here man, would love to beta test 😆