Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Interested In Beta Testing.... Do This First

1235»

Comments

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

😁🤐🤞

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2019 3:37PM

I would definitely love to test a new device! I'm still using my Axon7 as my daily driver albeit it's on its 2nd battery. Would definitely love to try the Axon 10 and hoping it comes to the US as it's getting great reviews around the world. Keep up the great work #ZTELife

• netbotnetbot United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 18, 2019 10:36PM

I'm unemployed and sit on my **** all day while trying to find a job so becoming a beta tester is definitely something I'm interested in because right now I have all the time in the world. I'm currently using an axon 7 and boy oh boy I must say this phone is running on its last cell right now...if I have 100% and make a couple calls it drains like a mother and phone shuts down at 70%.. and before that I had some split screen issue but after banging it on the table a few times it fixed itself out oh and you have to jam the charger in just right for it to properly charge. I'm very meticulous with my cell phones and take really good care of them so when issues like this happen just doesn't seem right.. this is why I would like to be a beta tester so I can look for these types of problems and let you guys know immediately. I also like playing video games and doing computer stuff. I'm 34 years old. I'd write more but I am now at 74% and not near my charger, thank you for your time and I will be waiting for your reply.

• Antonio24Antonio24 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Hello I'm Antonio, I'm very interested in technology and gadgets I want to try out the zte axon 10 pro! You can contact me by [email protected]

Or

+1 412-879-0172

• asbestosasbestos United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭

meow.

• logix225logix225 United StatesPosts: 112 ✭✭✭✭✭

I filled my profile ages ago to try to get on the beta lab program. I used to on an Axon 7 (My daughter now uses it) and now i have an Axon 10.

• stump36750stump36750 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

I would love to get into the beta testing program

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,411 admin

The MOST important part about being selected for a future beta test of either software or hardware is to make sure you have updated your community profile. There are new required fields for new people who register but we also need members who have been with us for a while to make sure to update.

• rebeccaprieurrebeccaprieur United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Hello,

My name is Rebecca and I am very interested in becoming a Beta tester! I have been in this line of work for about a year now, and I love it. I started out as a rater and picked up little jobs here and there.

• bstone76bstone76 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am a new user of Android (migrated from Windows Mobile), and I love my Axon 10 Pro. I would really enjoy being part of the beta program for my phone, if possible. I have been a Windows Insider since its inception, so I don't mind tinkering around and helping out in the development process.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,411 admin

Hello @bstone76 Glad to hear that. I would recommend subscribing to the Beta Lab page. This is where we announce new opportunities. We should have some opportunities soon. Keep your eye out.. ;)