ZTE Axon 7 vs. Asus Zenfone 3

12346»

Comments

• lee18lee18 United StatesPosts: 341 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know I'm kinda late to the party. But I will never buy another Zenfone. My zenfone 2 just didn't hold up neither on the physical side (Headphone Jack specifically) nor the software side (The lag has got real like I will have to turn it off and back on sometimes just because it will freeze completely. I don't feel like doing a factory reset on a phone every 6 months just because of lag). On top of which mine is still running 5.0 and it's marshmallow update has been pushed back indefinitely. Which would be excusable if the android system didn't go haywire sometimes consuming up to 40 percent of my phone's battery. On top of that, another inconveniences is that it's the most picky phone I've ever met when it comes to what it will allow it to charge the phone back up. It gives me this stupid notification "unsupported power adapter" way too often even when it's just another USB charger.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

The zen launcher is probably the best non nova there is really

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds great

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't have those problems with the Zenfone 2. It was a good phone for the price to me. But, I only had it for about 7 months, before I gave it to my grandsons's girlfriend, when her's stopped working. She absolutely loved it.

It did have quite a bit of bloatware though.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

I really like blinkfeed

12346»