Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

How Do You Mobile?

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

We’re back at it again in Consumer Labs with an all new survey. This time, we want to know, “How Do You Mobile?” During this brief survey, you will be asked some general questions on how you use your mobile device in daily life. The answers to your questions will help ZTE gain research needed to develop new devices based on you, our consumers.  At the end of this survey, you will be given the opportunity to sign up to be a future research participant in our Consumer Lab projects.

If you complete this brief survey by the end of May 31, 2016, and agree to join future Consumer Lab studies, you will RECEIVE 200 Z-COMMUNITY POINTS!

**NOTE: Z-Community bonus points received will be recorded immediately, but may not reflect in your profile until the next monthly Z-Community Rewards program drawing.

- ZTE Consumer Lab

HOW DO YOU MOBILE? Survey

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There were two other previous surveys that had the promise of 50 points each.
    That was weeks ago and I know they were never credited to my account.
    Patience is a virtue, but will they ever get added? thanks

• eminayeminay United StatesPosts: 29 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please add an option for camera/photography as a common use of mobile devices, as it's usually the camera people always have on them.

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

Easy and fast survey. Everyone should take it.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

Hey doppelgangerd ! We are going to look into this for you right now!

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

Great survey to see how must consumers use their phones on a daily basis. I'm a video hog so I love streaming my favorite shows. I also enjoy listening to my favorite music as well

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Completed (:

, we're currently automating the rewards process and it is taking some time. Rest assured that it will be added prior to our first monthly rewards drawing. We've got you covered!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I put it in the "other" section.

• eminayeminay United StatesPosts: 29 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too, but it seems like they may have lots of others related to camera.

Thanks for letting me know. I really was trying to be patient.

• luis.v18luis.v18 Dallas,TxPosts: 41

Really enjoy taking surveys like this. Lets me know manufacturers care about what their consumers want.

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

I've taken the survey as well and really like to help you with this!

But I haven't recieved the points for doing this survey yet. As I'm very new to the community I don't know how long it normally takes to be rewarded so I might just be little impatient But maybe there is a problem as I changed my email address in my profile recently but provided that address to be rewarded

It's the same with every other survey that is to be found in the Consumer Lab.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

Hello David.  Just a note about the surveys: Z-Community bonus points received will be recorded immediately, but may not reflect in your profile until the next monthly Z-Community Rewards program drawing.  Hope this helps.  Let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks for the fast answer! I will keep an eye on that one

But as you are referring to me as 'David', is my full name shown here? I thought that my username 'dave' would be shown in the forums! I have already put my name to 'Only me' in the settings.

David "the Dave," aerospaceman should be your new name  

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

For me as a moderator I see full names and not usernames.  All users will see your username and have no access to your real name.  I do apologize about that.  Sorry

Ah, okay! Alright, that's no problem. No need to apologize

I was just a bit insecure as I see my full name as well and you were also referring to my full name, so I thought that maybe everyone would see it

My user name is my real name so no confusion here      

Haha Well, I'd like to keep personal things personal

Ha ha Dave I dont blame you man.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yup I totally agree the best camera is the one you have with you and people almost always have their phone with them. Mobile photography has opened up photography to everyone instead of those who could afford a DSLR. When buying a phone I put a huge emphasis on how good the camera is.

I tend to use my full name usually on these types of forums, and was confused because I realized yesterday even though I see my full name that's not my username here haha. It would be less confusing if we also saw our username instead of full name on our accounts, the same way everyone else sees us.

I agree I like seeing a manufacturer open to feedback, but it's even better to see when they take that feedback. It gives me a lot of confidence in the company when I see change instead of just hear we're listening. Seeing that ZTE offers a more stripped down version of their software here shows me that they do more than just listen.

Thank you for the reply.  When the Consumer Lab is fully going you will have the chance to offer direct feedback to ZTE on new devices to help in the design stage!!  Stay tuned!!

Looking forward to it. I would love to try the Axon 7 and a Hotspot as well  

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Hey, I ended up completing a bunch of these surveys but never ended up getting any points. Should I wait or maybe try again or was I too late on everything? Thanks!

I just joined this group 2 days ago. I saw ZTE's ad on Twitter. I only did the 1st survey and I never saw anymore. Can you please link to more surveys please or tell me how to get to more surveys. Thank you

​  There will be plenty of surveys coming up soon.  Please keep an eye out, you won't be able to miss them when they are pushed out to the community.

We are in the process of automating the rewards program. It's going to take us a little time, but we'll get it done. I can assure you that the points will be added prior to our first monthly rewards drawing. No worries.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Thanks! I appreciate it

This discussion has been closed.