SPRO 2 to Ps3..??

Hi, someone has connected the projector Spro2 to Ps3 or 4 ?

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,953 admin

the SPRO 2 is compatible with both the PS3 & PS4.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Good Evening. I have hooked it up to the Xbox 360, and my daughters have connected it to the PS3. We have a 100in screen in the livingroom, and it is perfect to play games on. You wont be disappointed. Should you have any questions please feel free to ask.

• Thanks for the information, but the problem is if I connect the PS3 to the

projector I get this written that you can see on the image attached. the

resolution is too high. you have changed something before connecting the

ps3?

2017-01-19 1:12 GMT+01:00 ironbaybeedoll <[email protected]>:

Z-COMMUNITY

You have been mentioned

by ironbaybeedoll

<https://community.zteusa.com/people/ironbaybeedoll?et=notification.mention>; *in

Re: SPRO 2 to Ps3..?? in Z-Community* - View ironbaybeedoll's reference

to you

<https://community.zteusa.com/message/82619?et=notification.mention#comment-82619>;

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,953 admin

Yes, you will have to scale down to 720p on the PS3 since that is the highest resolution available on the SPRO 2.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

Hello ​ is correct. I also wanted to add in order for my PS3 to allow me to change resolution we needed to turn it off, press and hold the power button until we heard 2 beeps. This will force the PS3 to forget any saved vid output settings, it should then boot up at a lower resolution. It will then take you to the Optimal Resolution set up. Hope this helps.

• Thanks to everybody, now it's all ok For the video, but the Bluetooth doesen't work when i hook it up the hdmi cable in to Spro. The spro connect the Bluetooth ( i've a dolbidigital bluetooth) but it work only whit it's audio.... do you have a problem like this.???

Thanks For all

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 19 gen 2017, alle ore 22:59, ironbaybeedoll <[email protected]> ha scritto:

Z-COMMUNITY

Re: SPRO 2 to Ps3..??

reply from ironbaybeedoll in SPRO - View the full discussion

francescoitaly Hello sshasan is correct. I also wanted to add in order for my PS3 to allow me to change resolution we needed to turn it off, press and hold the power button until we heard 2 beeps. This will force the PS3 to forget any saved vid output settings, it should then boot up at a lower resolution. It will then take you to the Optimal Resolution set up. Hope this helps.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Z-Community

Start a new discussion in SPRO by email or at Z-Community

Following Re: SPRO 2 to Ps3..?? in these streams: Inbox

© 1998 - 2016 ZTE Corporation and ZTE USA. All rights reserved.

>

• FOX050FOX050 Posts: 8 ✭✭✭

did you ever remedy the loss of Blutooth Speakers when using the HDMI on Spro2??
    wifi and cast send sound to the BT fine but tap HDMI and it revertes to device speakers