Features you like about Axon 7

vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

Forums are places we can get help with problems or issues. We can ask for things we don't have but wish for.

It can also be a place to share great ideas.

Have you found a great feature on your Axon 7 that you didn't have on your last phone that makes life easier for you?

What is it?

Tell us what makes your A7 great!

Comments

• notamoosennotamoosen Posts: 72 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is my first phone with front facing speakers. Going forward this will be a must have feature for me.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have to agree with ​. Front facing speakers are the best feature of this phone in my opinion.

• axaxsaxaxs United StatesPosts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

As mentioned, front facing speakers.  Amazing.

OIS is a must for me.  After seeing how sharp photos are now, I realize its power and won't buy another phone without it (maybe I'm just too shaky, huh). 

Off screen capacitive buttons

Fingerprint scanner on the back, where it belongs.

Power below volume.  Really helps for screenshots, if nothing else.

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know it sounds hoky but the lock screen pics on this thing are amazing. Sometimes I just sit and watch.

• I like pretty pictures too.  Love the lock screen.

• tabletalker7tabletalker7 Posts: 167 ✭✭✭✭✭

The front facing speakers are nice but I always had phones with just a 1080 screen - QHD is my new norm now

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

In no particular order:

Battery size and battery life - Its nice to come home and still have 40%+ left

Camera - Some complain but the shots I have taken look great to me

Front facing speakers - The sound is great and I can actually hear my notifications

Snapdragon 820 - If you're going to go, go big

64GB of storage plus the ability to add in an SD card - You can never have too much storage

Screen resolution - I came from a 1080p and didn't think there would really be a difference, but was happy to be proven wrong

Buttons below the screen instead of taking up screen real estate - I am a huge fan of capacitive buttons beneath the screen

Power button placement - The perfect place for my thumb

Gorgeous design and execution of it - Every person I have shown my phone to has been amazed by its look and feel

Overall size - I came from a 5.5" phone but the A7 is smaller in every physical dimension than it was

I just setup the "auto call" feature in "My Voice"

You just put the phone up to your ear and an assistant asks who you want to call. Just name anyone in your contacts list and it auto dials for you.

I've tried it several times and it's pretty doggone accurate!

Nice feature ZTE

Yea. I've been using "OK Google" on my old phone for awhile now. Still need to use it on the A7 for any number not on your contacts list.