Indie Dev Support for Z11 Mini

Hi, when are you going to release its kernel source?

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is that Nubia customer service doesn't even guarantee there's gonna be a MM update, and there are no (at least not in English) custom roms available..

Comments

• zte_usazte_usa United States Posts: 177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tommaso, what country are you located in? Our support is primarily in the USA, but if we know what country you're in and/or what country your Z11 Mini was purchased in we can direct you to the correct support, to better assist with your question.

• Hi, I'm in Italy and likely be getting it from nubiamobileshop.com,

but as stated I haven't bought the device yet.

I use International/English roms, I don't care about italian localization that much  

• zte_usazte_usa United States Posts: 177 ✭✭✭✭✭

We understand.  For better assistance and clarification about your device's kernel, please, reach out to ZTE's Italian support.  The number is 0039-0522351735, Monday to Friday, 9:00-18:00. Their Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/ZTEItaly/

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Aftermarket support os what I am looking for in any smartphone I purchase

• I've contacted them, they've never replied.

Can you please let me know if anything has been decided regarding facilitating custom rom development for Z11 and Z11 Mini?

Personally its absence (also given it's July 2016 and Mini is still stuck to Lollipop) would be a dealbreaker, and it's a pity given how good your phones are.