How to ship products from www.zteusa.com to other countries?

Hello Community,
I'm a student from Germany and I only recently bought the ZTE Axon 7 Mini. It's my 5th smartphone or something in the last two years. Seems I just always have bad luck and somehow get my smartphones damaged because of this.

I really do want to pay more attention from now on and the first step would be to order a protective case for my phone. I searched the whole web but didn't find any appealing an especially protective case on Amazon and Co. Then I found this website here with the fantastic ZTE Axon 7 Mini Co-Mold Protective Case(Black) or even the other case, the ZTE Axon 7 Mini Folio Case. ​They both look very nice but after I proceeded to the checkout I realised that I won't be able to order the case because "zteusa.com" doesn't ship to adresses outside to the USA. I can't find this case or such a case on other websites so I'm asking myself if there is even any possibility to get to the case?! I'm afraid I am not travelling to the USA in the near future und I also don't have friends or relatives in the United States. Thought about something like "bundlebox.com" but mybe there is a less expensive way?!

Hope for some helpful ideas and answers.

Best regards, Max

Comments