Notification Badges

mousemouse Posts: 85 ✭✭✭✭✭

I rather like the option of turning on or off badges for each app. Why does Mifavor only allow this for 4 apps and you cannot choose which 4.Screenshot_2017-01-02-22-58-58.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-02-22-59-11.jpg

I would like to be able to edit (add or subtract) and choose the apps I want badges for. Email, Whatsapp, Facebook etc are all missing badges and I liked having these features with my old S4.

Comments

• johnorionjohnorion New YorkPosts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use Nova Launcher - Android Apps on Google Play  and TeslaUnread for Nova Launcher - Android Apps on Google Play which seems to work well .. I don't use whatsapp or facebook tho so I don't know if it will show the badges

• mousemouse Posts: 85 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the info guys, I am aware that 3rd party apps can solve this issue but I was hoping for cleaner "out-of -the-box" experience from a ZTE flagship. I believe that this a simple software fix by ZTE, I hope they are listening.

• ChellyChelly Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited July 24, 2017 7:25AM

I have the same problem with my zte zmax pro. I cant find anything that would work for badge notification. Please help !!! What is the best app without to use another launcher. And what app is best for Mifavor???

• funshybamintfunshybamint NigeriaPosts: 1 ✭✭

I have the same issue and I'm quite surprised there are complaints about the same thing for over 2yrs and ZTE didn't deem it fit to take feedback and push out updates to correct the issue.

This is really disappointing