Grand X Max 2 navigation led issue?

So I've had this phone for about a year now actually love it! I've never had any issues with it up until now woke up this morning and the phones navigation led's where lit up and the center , Home / Notification  led where all lit up all at once. This has never happened picked up the phone went through it checked settings, messages, navigation light settings, notification settings all are normal.  Shut the phone to do a reset the navigation led's stayed on with the phone shut down... Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

​ Let me see if I can help you. First can you provide me with the carrier you are using with the Grand X Max and current software version. I would also try going into the system settings - phone memory - clear cached data and see if this helps.

• I am currently with Cricket wireless I be it's z988v.1.2.15

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

​ have you tried clearing the cache yet?

• Yes I did clean up the cache but unfortunately they are still lit up

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

OK one more thing to try before recommending doing factory reset. 

Since they are lit up.  Power off the phone and keep it off for a while lets see if it resets and kills those notification LEDs. 

A reboot should of taken care of that but I have had some phones do this and powering off for a bit seems to help. 

Also were there new updates to apps done?  Any new apps added?  There are times a new app may contraindicate between other apps and itself. 

Just my two cents, hope is sheds some light as this has not occurred with mine and I'm on Cricket.