Delete my account!

Can you please delete my account? My email is being flooded with nonsense from zte!

Answers

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

Good Afternoon! There is a way to disable the notification emails, as I agree they can be very overwhelming. Please read below to disable them, and remain a member (we want you to stay!!!.

However if you still would like to deactivate your account, please confirm, by responding back here and letting me know. I will then see to it that it is done.

In top right corner, near your avatar/picture, you will see a downward facing arrow, clicking that opens up a menu. Click on preferences, and then tap no on the first option (receive email or mobile notifications when there is activity in the community). Also under inbox notifications uncheck mobile and email boxes. Remember to scroll down to the bottom to hit save you will no longer receive these emails.

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. LOL. Like the OP, I get tired of deleting all zte posts on my inbox.

Just an update it actually works!! LOL. I just went on my email and was shocked to see no new inbox. I was sooo used to having bajillion inbox from ZTE, I think I miss it... no, not really.

• michaellambersonmichaellamberson New YorkPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you Please Delete my account!

Thanks

Michael Lamberson