Axon 7 Notifications

Hello guys, i recently got my axon 7 and i was messing about in the settings and managed to change a notification setting by accident and i made it so now when i recieve notifications it has an arrow with three dots in the top left corner and it has the number of notifications beside it. Id like to revert it back to the way it was before i did this. I will also include an image of what im talking about.http://imgur.com/JDgcN7O

~Janiek

Answers

• ggregggreg Posts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pull down the notification shade to show all toggles. Tap edit -> deselect show notification qty.

• twinturboztwinturboz SocalPosts: 219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toggle the status bar down, on the very right corner there is a setting that says only display number of notifications, tap on it and it should go back.

• Thank you so much in such a moron lol

• mazmanmazman Posts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having the same issue with the arrow with three dots in the top left corner but when I pull down the status bar I don't see the setting that says only display number of notifications. Am I blind?

• mazmanmazman Posts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

@mazman said:
    I'm having the same issue with the arrow with three dots in the top left corner but when I pull down the status bar I don't see the setting that says only display number of notifications. Am I blind?

Never mind. I found it Settings-Display-Only show quantity in status bar.